Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also, I'm loving this young Cersei like version of Sansa Stark.

There's a chick who works at my gym that kinda looks like her, so I think I'm gonna have to try and make something happen.
tenor.gif

My lords, raise your hand if you believe this....

@shutupGabi

Your point is solid if they were fighting a war. The war was over, however and they were now prisoners. She had options. She could have kept them as prisoners of war or killed them. She did not even think about it. She straight-up roasted them her reaction about that ever since says that she do it again without a thought. Right or wrong, the ease at which she did that is what it is rubbing people the wrong way about that situation and makes it easy for them to associate her with her father. That is especially true when the contrast is Jon who they know has shown mercy before.
She's shown mercy to people too. But in this situation, either way you slice it daddy tarly had to die. Locking him in a cell for the rest of his life would prove what? What good would his life being spared have been? He's a traitor that openly spit in her face. He has no value. They get left alive and then plot a rebellion 10 years later and yall be wondering "why her dumbass keep him alive she shoulda known better"

Sound like yall only mad because he got roasted. If he had been beheaded or stabbed we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Its been a while...

But i specifically remember a few miggas flighing the Team Trigger banner...

How yall holding up?

Shes not a pouting naive princess anymore she got skin in the game, finally focused on what's important, ain't nan nigga touched the pussy yet and she'll get you clapped. You gotta respect it.

Her or arya die today they made set proud nigga.

Nah man to me she still just a spoilt brat. Army of the dead is round the corner and she worried about some crap

Where tf are bosslogic and mastery? Need that same energy running through this thread. This ain't it.

That all makes sense but what a lot of yall are seeming to be leaving out. Jon has always felt that he never belonged. He said multiple times he wasn't a Stark. Jon didn't really fit in with the knights watch. With this new info that Jon got that he is actually the rightful king. I think Jon knowing who he really is will want the crown because he is going to finally feel like he belongs to something and has a real claim to a title and everything that comes with it. Knowing something is actually and rightfully yours can change your view on a lot of things and I think that is going to happen for Jon.
I feel all this but at the same time I really dont think jon cares....he's a natural leader who doesnt care who he pisses off to do what he thinks is right...and he's lucky enough that ppl follow him because he leads by example. but he dont wana put the time in to harness that skillset. That's why I said Dany and even Cersei are more fit to lead because at the end of the day they actually want to. Jon will hop from cause to cause but that everyday shit listening to ppls concerns and coming up with solutions to help them that dont involve fighting? Can you really see him doing that? Jon too much of a free spirit. The crown would be on the same shit as when Robert Baratheon was king lol.
Not quite that bad, but that boring "kingly" shit you gotta do dont seem anywhere near his alley.

Shes not a pouting naive princess anymore she got skin in the game, finally focused on what's important, and she'll get you clapped. You gotta respect it.

Her or arya die today they made set proud nigga.

I ain't starkset.

I'm ManyFacedGod set all by my lonely. Rocking with my youngn arya dassit.
I was just giving sansa her propers.

How you going to speak on what would make the STARKSET proud?

She's shown mercy to people too. But in this situation, either way you slice it daddy tarly had to die. Locking him in a cell for the rest of his life would prove what? What good would his life being spared have been? He's a traitor that openly spit in her face. He has no value. They get left alive and then plot a rebellion 10 years later and yall be wondering "why her dumbass keep him alive she shoulda known better"

Sound like yall only mad because he got roasted. If he had been beheaded or stabbed we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I hear you and I'm not mad about it at all...but, I do understand why those in the realm may be wary....

I feel all this but at the same time I really dont think jon cares....he's a natural leader who doesnt care who he pisses off to do what he thinks is right...and he's lucky enough that ppl follow him because he leads by example. but he dont wana put the time in to harness that skillset. That's why I said Dany and even Cersei are more fit to lead because at the end of the day they actually want to. Jon will hop from cause to cause but that everyday shit listening to ppls concerns and coming up with solutions to help them that dont involve fighting? Can you really see him doing that? Jon too much of a free spirit. The crown would be on the same shit as when Robert Baratheon was king lol.
Not quite that bad, but that boring "kingly" shit you gotta do dont seem anywhere near his alley.

This where we disagree. Jon is a natural leader without a true place to call home. Now that Jon knows his real name and the place that is rightfully his. I think that will change his mindset. Jon felt like he wasn't a Stark so Winterfell wasn't his true home like it is for Sansa, Arya and Bran.

A person without knowledge of themselves and where they come from of course they going to hop around they have no roots planted.

That has now changed for Jon IMO.

We'll see how it plays out.

Nah man to me she still just a spoilt brat. Army of the dead is round the corner and she worried about some crap

Evidently she right tho. My guy running around appeasing a chick that should be appeasing him and his. We know he went to dany with the best of intentions but he came back a simp. Even when his best friend told him she murked his pops and bro and that he is the true king he talking about treason like those niggas on the wall ain't put a 100 knives in him.

If she didn't have littlefinger wrapped around her finger at a point and time none of this even matters. You gotta respect her moves right now.

Back