Welcome To aBlackWeb

This podcast I listen to had a good point. Sansa been trained by the Masters of this game.

Ned - leaned what not to do.
Cersei
Tyrion
Littlefinger

I think she's more prepared to play than more than most people give her credit for.

That is a good point but what they left out is the being prepared to play ain't the same as being in the actual game and playing.

Sansa has been making some good moves but she also has a WHOLE LOT of making up to do before I can trust her. A couple of good moves doesn't erase all the bullshit and dumb shit she has done over the seasons.

Cersei is going to be the night queen along with her unborn son. Nobody knows whose child she is carrying because she was screwing one of her young, blonde relatives before Jaime showed back up. But it doesn’t matter, because she will overthrow the Night King, once he turns her and her child. Cersei likes to be the boss, and is not into sharing with anyone.

Everyone will be killed or one of the walking undead. All of the dragons will die or be turned. If the dragons reach the island nations, they will not be left to live either.

Won’t it be kewl to see Tyrion and Brann and Jon Snow shuffling with the rest of the zombies?

No disrespect... some of you not built for this and need to lurk and enjoy.

This is a good take.

With jon and dany I think all of that will rest on jon and if he wants the crown or not, which jon never has. The only times he's been in charge is when the people put him there. And they only put him there because he was going off doing what was right for the sake of saving everyone from the night king/WW.

If anyone makes it out alive and there's no threat of night king, his job is done. Will he care about leading ppl when there's no threat to lead them through? If they beat night king and dany gon be heading to KL so the norf won't have anything to worry about anymore.

Dany, on the hand, for better or worse has been a queen her whole life. Everything she's done has been done with the intent to rule over a large group of people. Being in charge of millions of people's wellbeing, commanding 3+ armies, learning how to talk to other leaders, learning which advice to take and which advice to ignore from counsel....and on top of that she's also willing to go to battle to protect all of that. That shit works different muscles that jon doesnt have. Hell I'd even say Cersei is more fit to have the crown than both jon and dany. Cuz she had a father like tywin to pay attention to for 40 years.

That all makes sense but what a lot of yall are seeming to be leaving out. Jon has always felt that he never belonged. He said multiple times he wasn't a Stark. Jon didn't really fit in with the knights watch. With this new info that Jon got that he is actually the rightful king. I think Jon knowing who he really is will want the crown because he is going to finally feel like he belongs to something and has a real claim to a title and everything that comes with it. Knowing something is actually and rightfully yours can change your view on a lot of things and I think that is going to happen for Jon.

Cersei don even give a damn bout that baby. She was sipping that wine like it was nothin lol.

I think Jamie gon give a speech... Brienne might chime in on his behalf as well

Would be funny as shit if Tormond start beefing with Jamie cause he sees that Brienne wants to fuck Jamie and not him.

I need Jaqen to show up. It's only right for Arya's OG to make an appearance.
original.gif

In the books Jaqen has a huge role to play in the upcoming war with the WW

STARKSET is the gang but I fuck with the Many Faced God crew!

I felt bad for Jon when he was speakin' to Arya. He thought he'd be talkin' familiar and friendly face, but she came with that 'remember' crap too

I can't believe that I didn't think about this before but y'all remember that Jorah is actually the little bears uncle. She is young enough to where she may not have ever even met him before, but I'm sure she's heard about him and why he was disgraced. Now I'm really curious what it will be like the first time they interact.

I can't believe that I didn't think about this before but y'all remember that Jorah is actually the little bears uncle. She is young enough to where she may not have ever even met him before, but I'm sure she's heard about him and why he was disgraced. Now I'm really curious what it will be like the first time they interact.

Lol now you say it I can see her tellin' him about himself and that he can't return to Bear Island

That all makes sense but what a lot of yall are seeming to be leaving out. Jon has always felt that he never belonged. He said multiple times he wasn't a Stark. Jon didn't really fit in with the knights watch. With this new info that Jon got that he is actually the rightful king. I think Jon knowing who he really is will want the crown because he is going to finally feel like he belongs to something and has a real claim to a title and everything that comes with it. Knowing something is actually and rightfully yours can change your view on a lot of things and I think that is going to happen for Jon.

Good point...

@shutupGabi

Your point is solid if they were fighting a war. The war was over, however and they were now prisoners. She had options. She could have kept them as prisoners of war or killed them. She did not even think about it. She straight-up roasted them her reaction about that ever since says that she do it again without a thought. Right or wrong, the ease at which she did that is what it is rubbing people the wrong way about that situation and makes it easy for them to associate her with her father. That is especially true when the contrast is Jon who they know has shown mercy before.

That thing got damn near the whole realm after him, he has plenty of problems
uh....i think you got it fucked up.

perspective will save you an ass whipping.

the whole realm is gathering because the ww are coming....aint no one after us......we after niggas. we after the realm.

LMAO!!!!

nigga dont even like each other and shacking up cause they scared.

Oh I'm still a Trigger at heart

superthumb.gif

I have just taken up the mantle of the night's king in the meantime....

The other nigga wasn't reppin right
Nigga I been reppin this shit since the great GOT gang wars began.

Can we reinstate the practice of banning househoppers? Won't be long until this nigga claim he's Jon Snow.

Oh wait, he did that on the IC already.

Or claiming the Nawf.

Oh wait, he did that already too.

Back