Welcome To aBlackWeb

uh....i think you got it fucked up.

perspective will save you an ass whipping.

the whole realm is gathering because the ww are coming....aint no one after us......we after niggas. we after the realm.

LMAO!!!!

nigga dont even like each other and shacking up cause they scared.
639135F7-8FD9-4748-82FF-973F1CD5227E.gif

Yo wtf is all this arguing about the tarlys
Blood, fuck the tarlys.
tenor.gif

everybody apart of our gang......
we been uniting gangs like nipsey since the darkages.

i know you remember our hashtag
#rolling-grapestreet-bountyhunting-whitewalking-hoover-disciple-latin king crips
with dragins and giants and bears and shit

SlipperyAdolescentLabradorretriever-size_restricted.gif

#rolling-grapestreet-bountyhunting-whitewalking-hoover-disciple-latin king crips

You right, but only we that have repped the set faithfully are generals. All these other @Sion type niggas are wights.

Shut up nigga

Your whole set garbage my g I swear I can’t wait to see your face melt when we turn on this dragon fire

You got like 3 eps left my nigga this your last winter thats on boss and the nigga that always post the ving rhames baby boy gif

lfx8qokb30ap.gif

You musta forgot....

Shut up nigga

Your whole set garbage my g I swear I can’t wait to see your face melt when we turn on this dragon fire

You got like 3 eps left my nigga this your last winter thats on boss and the nigga that always post the ving rhames baby boy gif

lfx8qokb30ap.gif

You musta forgot....

I remember the day this dropped it was an instant
Airstream%20Badge%20Classic%20WEB260.jpg

Shut up nigga

lfx8qokb30ap.gif

You musta forgot....
HauntingSeriousInganue-size_restricted.gif

nice come back..

ok.....you got this one.
props......i think i need to reach out to boss to get him over here.
ill be back bruh

Shut up nigga

lfx8qokb30ap.gif

You musta forgot....

Lol.... Dude calling the OG's Boss and @Mastery for backup... Haha

Mad king burned randoms for no reason cuz he felt like it.

Dany burned traitors and enemies who made their own choice to die.

Ain't no correlation. If you got dragons that's exactly what you use em for. Light them hoes up!
That's all well and good but when you're trying to position yourself as a different type of queen to those before she should have moved different. There's a reason Tyrion counseled against it.

It's still fuck Sansa I don't see what niggas are impressed about

Shes not a pouting naive princess anymore she got skin in the game, finally focused on what's important, and she'll get you clapped. You gotta respect it.

Her or arya die today they made set proud nigga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes not a pouting naive princess anymore she got skin in the game, finally focused on what's important, ain't nan nigga touched the pussy yet and she'll get you clapped. You gotta respect it.

Her or arya die today they made set proud nigga.
oh yea?

H0sYyR.gif

-BwRyR.gif

Back