Welcome To aBlackWeb

I find that in ANY zombie apocalypse it's not the zombies that's the problem because in the grand scheme of things they're usually very slow, easy to spot and not very strong at all. It's the people themselves that's the problem. I wouldn't care about any titles or ego give me some dragon glass weapons, water and some food.
while i can appreciate your avi.......your post is opposite of that.

cant be on the fence homie.....either you gang or not.

we need a bran meme....

dude just be staring at niggas out the blue.

imagine you get in the car and it wont start....you pop the hood get out ...call triple A...only for them to come out and unlock the steering wheel...and as the triple A truck pulls off.......bran sitting on the other side of the truck looking like.

game-of-thrones-check-out-all-these-bran-stark-memes.jpg

Foh dany more fit to rule than anyone in the running
Hell nah. I fucks with you Gabi but this idiot has spent the whole series trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. The Unsullied supposed to be the best soldiers in the world. She had them getting killed by the fucking Harpies. Shit Drogon almost got go by them losers. We had another legend Barristan Selmy die because of her shenanigans. Shit she already lost a goddamn dragon and gave it to the opps. Now she's burning people like her nutcase dad.

This bitch got dealt the strongest cards in the game and is still finding new ways to fuck it up. She needs to hand over that crown to Aegon Targaryan and let him get to work!

Hell nah. I fucks with you Gabi but this idiot has spent the whole series trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. The Unsullied supposed to be the best soldiers in the world. She had them getting killed by the fucking Harpies. Shit Drogon almost got go by them losers. We had another legend Barristan Selmy die because of her shenanigans. Shit she already lost a goddamn dragon and gave it to the opps. Now she's burning people like her nutcase dad.

This bitch got dealt the strongest cards in the game and is still finding new ways to fuck it up. She needs to hand over that crown to Aegon Targaryan and let him get to work!
Ima get to this when I get home but I'm letting you know rn I want that smoke.

Before I start tho....somebody please explain to me why burning the tarlys was the wrong move. They pledged to the tyrells who were her allies. Soon as something came up they didnt like they switched allegiances and started fighting for her enemies. People like that are no use to you. If kept alive they gon plot against you forever.

They lost the battle and the remaining men were given a choice to join their army and all would be forgiven. They chose the opposite knowing the consequence was death. Had dickon sat there and ate his food he woulda been spared. Them niggas chose to be dragon food. Fuck em. They made their choice. Again, if you cant kill your enemies in war who can you kill and when????

All yall mad at her for doing that be the same ones talkin bout she got 3 dragons and the largest army why dont she take kings landing in a day. Lmao is it oochie wally or one mic.

Before I start tho....somebody please explain to me why burning the tarlys was the wrong move. They pledged to the tyrells who were her allies. Soon as something came up they didnt like they switched allegiances and started fighting for her enemies. People like that are no use to you. If kept alive they gon plot against you forever.

They lost the battle and the remaining men were given a choice to join their army and all would be forgiven. They chose the opposite knowing the consequence was death. Had dickon sat there and ate his food he woulda been spared. Them niggas chose to be dragon food. Fuck em. They made their choice. Again, if you cant kill your enemies in war who can you kill and when????

All yall mad at her for doing that be the same ones talkin bout she got 3 dragons and the largest army why dont she take kings landing in a day. Lmao is it oochie wally or one mic.
Thing is in essence I don't disagree BUT when your father was the Mad King known for burning people alive yet you claim that you are nothing like him, it makes you seem funny in the light to those you're trying to convince.

p.s. she only has 2 dragons :-(

Cersei is going to be the night queen along with her unborn son. Nobody knows whose child she is carrying because she was screwing one of her young, blonde relatives before Jaime showed back up. But it doesn’t matter, because she will overthrow the Night King, once he turns her and her child. Cersei likes to be the boss, and is not into sharing with anyone.

Everyone will be killed or one of the walking undead. All of the dragons will die or be turned. If the dragons reach the island nations, they will not be left to live either.

Won’t it be kewl to see Tyrion and Bronn and Jon Snow shuffling with the rest of the zombies?

Last edited:
Thing is in essence I don't disagree BUT when your father was the Mad King known for burning people alive yet you claim that you are nothing like him, it makes you seem funny in the light to those you're trying to convince.

Nope. Mad king would not have given tgem the choice to live. Was Jaffry any better or how about Cersei? GoT is ruthless and you get got if you get caught slipping.

Mad king burned randoms for no reason cuz he felt like it.

Dany burned traitors and enemies who made their own choice to die.

Ain't no correlation. If you got dragons that's exactly what you use em for. Light them hoes up!

Mad king burned randoms for no reason cuz he felt like it.

Dany burned traitors and enemies who made their own choice to die.

Ain't no correlation. If you got dragons that's exactly what you use em for. Light them hoes up!

She burned POW's who had surrendered because they didn't follow her blindly, something her dad and Cersei have done that she claims that she doesn't want to be

Also, I'm loving this young Cersei like version of Sansa Stark.

There's a chick who works at my gym that kinda looks like her, so I think I'm gonna have to try and make something happen.

i would appreciate if you call us by name......the whitewalkers and not opps moving forward.
your people may be spared once you agree.

Back