Welcome To aBlackWeb

giphy.gif

ANyone think the Night King/Mad King thing is true??

dragons
similar symbol
“King”

idk anything about the books, I’m just reading theories but apparently this can’t be so? idk.. wild shit, I love this shit

what do you mean huh? simple points

There is a theory that the Night King is the Mad King.

They think the spiral symbol is similar to that of the Targaryen’s and also the fact that only a Targaryen can actually touch a dragon.

Proven true so far w Queen and Snow.

M
what do you mean huh? simple points

There is a theory that the Night King is the Mad King.

They think the spiral symbol is similar to that of the Targaryen’s and also the fact that only a Targaryen can actually touch a dragon.

Proven true so far w Queen and Snow.

Hadn't seen that theory. I did think the way the boy was hung did look like the Targ sigil, but I'm not buying that theory. It could be to antagonize Dany since he has one of her dragons. Also, Viserion isn't a normal dragon anymore. The Night King summoned him from dead.. I'm sure different rules apply.

I like dany but I don't know why she so concerned with everyone bending the knee

She supposed to be the one who breaks the wheel but demanding ppl swear allegiance to her or die is more of the same as all the other rulers
At this point I think Dany is over it...if it was nt for Jon laying the pipe she s prolly killing everyone....she tried listening to Tyrion and that lesbian Varys and her entire program was derailed....albeit bad writing the point remains so now she on some real get down lay down but trying to keep it cute cuz of her man..... but u see how she told Jon Sansa keep playing she gonna be BBQ

At this point I think Dany is over it...if it was nt for Jon laying the pipe she s prolly killing everyone....she tried listening to Tyrion and that lesbian Varys and her entire program was derailed....albeit bad writing the point remains so now she on some real get down lay down but trying to keep it cute cuz of her man..... but u see how she told Jon Sansa keep playing she gonna be BBQ
See ima put some money on Tyrion books right now...Tyrion's plan for the siege wasn't a bad plan. And had he been going against somebody other than Cersei the shit more than likely woulda worked. But just like Tyrion assumed he could out think Cersei because he knows her, Cersei knows him just as well.

We're also dealing with a person like Cersei who has no moral anchor. Only thing she ever truly cared about were her kids and they're all dead...and I dont even fully believe she preggo right now. It's some other angle she working going on but I cant put my finger on it....but anyway Tyrion at his core is a good guy. And in order to turn the tide in his favor he went with the strategy to make the other side look like a worse option than Daenerys...problem with that is that Cersei always been a terrible bitch and has no problem being the bad guy.

So off rip they (dany and everybody that fuck with her) gon lose cuz morality wont compel them to go to the depths Cersei will go to win a war. Being the "good guys" is what gets people to fuck with them and follow them but it's also what handicaps them when going against "the bad guys"

See ima put some money on Tyrion books right now...Tyrion's plan for the siege wasn't a bad plan. And had he been going against somebody other than Cersei the shit more than likely woulda worked. But just like Tyrion assumed he could out think Cersei because he knows her, Cersei knows him just as well.

We're also dealing with a person like Cersei who has no moral anchor. Only thing she ever truly cared about were her kids and they're all dead...and I dont even fully believe she preggo right now. It's some other angle she working going on but I cant put my finger on it....but anyway Tyrion at his core is a good guy. And in order to turn the tide in his favor he went with the strategy to make the other side look like a worse option than Daenerys...problem with that is that Cersei always been a terrible bitch and has no problem being the bad guy.

So off rip they (dany and everybody that fuck with her) gon lose cuz morality wont compel them to go to the depths Cersei will go to win a war. Being the "good guys" is what gets people to fuck with them and follow them but it's also what handicaps them when going against "the bad guys"
Tyrion just got soft he low did nt want his ppls to get bodied

Back