Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lannisters weak forces and even the gold company are not a bigger issues than The Night King

The Lannisters low key,been weak for a while as far as man power

Their allegiances kept them protected,but Dany killed or took over a lot of them.

Nah, Dany know he was crazy too. She's heard all the stories and lived through it with her brother, Viserys. I bet she's just trying to get a read on Jaime.

I don't think Bran gone press him like that either. That isn't his character nor motivation. He may reveal to someone what Jaime did or it may slip somehow, but other than that knowing staredown I won't be surprised if Bran says nothing at all. I think Bran recognizes that it needed to happen for him to become the Three Eyed Raven and for the sake of the realm.

I'm curious to see how this plays out with Jon and Dany. That was a real question that Sam asked Jon about the crown. I wonder what Jon will do with it. It's interesting to me how Sam took that news about his father and brother in spite of their treatment of him. His brother wasn't outright mean to him, but he certainly wasn't opposed to their father's will either. Jon will either tell Dany outright and immediately or decide to keep it to himself. I think he'd do the latter but then get pressed to reveal his true parentage when Dany does something to piss everyone off and his back is to the wall. They seem to be setting it up for Dany to do somethings that will vindicate her haters. In either case, this been Dany whole life. I can understand why she would at least be hesitant to give up the crown, if not outright refuse. I don't think we get a new "Dance of the Dragons" though. There will be some anger and whatnot but they will make up. I mean, they are Targaryens. What's a little love between an aunt and her nephew? They would both rule as suggested by the onion knight.

I also think Sansa and Dany become bff's, sleepovers and all...

I have a hard time trying to figure out who will die. I have to believe Cersei will because of the prophecy, but I can't call it for anyone else...
This is a good take.

With jon and dany I think all of that will rest on jon and if he wants the crown or not, which jon never has. The only times he's been in charge is when the people put him there. And they only put him there because he was going off doing what was right for the sake of saving everyone from the night king/WW.

If anyone makes it out alive and there's no threat of night king, his job is done. Will he care about leading ppl when there's no threat to lead them through? If they beat night king and dany gon be heading to KL so the norf won't have anything to worry about anymore.

Dany, on the hand, for better or worse has been a queen her whole life. Everything she's done has been done with the intent to rule over a large group of people. Being in charge of millions of people's wellbeing, commanding 3+ armies, learning how to talk to other leaders, learning which advice to take and which advice to ignore from counsel....and on top of that she's also willing to go to battle to protect all of that. That shit works different muscles that jon doesnt have. Hell I'd even say Cersei is more fit to have the crown than both jon and dany. Cuz she had a father like tywin to pay attention to for 40 years.

getting bad feeling about Dany's future.

You know how GOT do the ppl who think they can't lose
Like I said that vision she saw in the house of the undying told me she wont end up on the throne.

Maybe she does give the crown to Jon lol who knows

This is a good take.

With jon and dany I think all of that will rest on jon and if he wants the crown or not, which jon never has. The only times he's been in charge is when the people put him there. And they only put him there because he was going off doing what was right for the sake of saving everyone from the night king/WW.

If anyone makes it out alive and there's no threat of night king, his job is done. Will he care about leading ppl when there's no threat to lead them through? If they beat night king and dany gon be heading to KL so the norf won't have anything to worry about anymore.

Dany, on the hand, for better or worse has been a queen her whole life. Everything she's done has been done with the intent to rule over a large group of people. Being in charge of millions of people's wellbeing, commanding 3+ armies, learning how to talk to other leaders, learning which advice to take and which advice to ignore from counsel....and on top of that she's also willing to go to battle to protect all of that. That shit works different muscles that jon doesnt have. Hell I'd even say Cersei is more fit to have the crown than both jon and dany. Cuz she had a father like tywin to pay attention to for 40 years.

Agree with all that...

I don't think Jon is gonna hold onto the secret very long.. we aint got time for them to be stretching out these plot points and internal beefs over several episodes
Yea jon is mad impulsive he gon get angry and blurt that shit out lmao

Yea jon is mad impulsive he gon get angry and blurt that shit out lmao
Lol. Dany going to talk sideways to him and he just going to let here have it.

"You not even the rightful heir! I been letting you play queen cause I ain't want that dumbass shit. Yeah, Aegon Targaryen, that's me. Now what?!"

Dont know who's gonna end up on the throne in the end... but I got a feeling that @shutupGabi is right about Arya and Gendry getting together when its all said and done
If arya ends up being girly in a pretty dress being a lady of winterfell I will lose my shit. Tears and everything. My baby grown up.

All that shit she talked about sansa for being that way her whole life and here she is lol

Man the more I think about it, Sansa might end up being queen if something happens to Dany, and if there's a kingdom left.

Jon don't want to be King and other than Dany no one else is really making a play for the throne. Remember Sansa been wanting to be queen bad since episode 1.

If the North survives the White Walker onslaught, they'll defeat Cersei so she'll be out the way too.
Shit since sansa is Cersei I can also see sansa doing some sheisty shit to get the crown.

If arya ends up being girly in a pretty dress being a lady of winterfell I will lose my shit. Tears and everything. My baby grown up.

All that shit she talked about sansa for being that way her whole life and here she is lol

Naw Arya...aka...Killa A is an assassin FO'LIFE!

[URL='http://hbo.com/game-of-thrones']
[URL='http://hbo.com/game-of-thrones']

giphy.gif
[/URL][/URL]

Back