Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man. Jon dont want this shit, he just wanna chill. He gonna keep this info close to the chest. I can see Sansa crossing the line on Dany and she gonna sick a dragon on her than Jon gonna pull out the card like "holup aunty!"

lol Bran just be popping up outa nowhere staring at niggas.

He was staring at Tyrion after his convo with Sansa.. waiting for and staring at Sam after he learned about his father and brother dying.. then waiting for and staring at Jamie after he arrived at Winterfell

Wouldve creeped me the fuck out

yo Bran is creepy as fuck...he just be staring at people like micheal meyers and shit

also every time they cut to bran sitting and staring there should have been more and more snow piling on top of him

When Arya said Sansa was the smartest person she ever met I was looking at the tv like... Sansa?!
"riight":niggaa:

She's come a long way but her continuously doubting Jon is irritating. I think all that shit goes out the window when the WW get to Winterfell and her along with the rest of the northerners doubting Jon see first hand why he don't give a shit about titles.

Once they see how serious the situation is.. All that shit falls by the wayside

We get jon dont care about titles but really do we think Dany was going yo let her only ally die because of not bending the knee? I think she wouldve been annoyed but shit Jon just was like fuck it.

We get jon dont care about titles but really do we think Dany was going yo let her only ally die because of not bending the knee? I think she wouldve been annoyed but shit Jon just was like fuck it.
I think dany may have just took them over like she did everywhere else

I'm kind pissed that the rest of y'all didn't take the day off so we could talk GoT all day...got me sitting here

images

For nothing!

tenor.gif

I'm rewatching and Dany is cruising for a bruising

She came in cocky as shit

right when they said "Northerners don't fuck with foreigners" the dragons came and Dany was looking like "They ain't got no choice"

The north like "Who dat nigga on dat nag?"

Sam and Sansa ain't feeling her

And how are they gonna feed all those soldiers exactly?Sansa ain't wrong

But shit so many ppl gonna die that I guess that won't matter.

This ep mirrors the pilot a lot.

Last edited:
Naw Jon ain't holdin on to that. He'll mention it...then focus back on the war.

Why wait when its uncertain who's gonna survive? Minus wellget it out in the open now.

Naw Jon ain't holdin on to that. He'll mention it...then focus back on the war.

Why wait when its uncertain who's gonna survive? Minus wellget it out in the open now.

Him being who he is makes that whole King of the north and bending the knee thing kind of irrelevant ,but the north may not agree

Technically besides Bran,Sansa would be their true queen of the north

To,them I guess Jon would be a Targ even though he has Stark blood.

but none of that matters when the dead come through

Neither Jon or Danny fit to run the 7 kingdoms. Danny has showed she can turn like her father and burn people alive for not praising her and when things get tough Jon would just give up and pass the crown to the next person
Foh dany more fit to rule than anyone in the running

Back