Welcome To aBlackWeb

This podcast I listen to had a good point. Sansa been trained by the Masters of this game.

Ned - leaned what not to do.
Cersei
Tyrion
Littlefinger

I think she's more prepared to play than more than most people give her credit for.

she took dick in her ass for that game

This podcast I listen to had a good point. Sansa been trained by the Masters of this game.

Ned - leaned what not to do.
Cersei
Tyrion
Littlefinger

I think she's more prepared to play than more than most people give her credit for.
And this is why I can understand her not fuckin with Daenerys yet. She went through a lot to not just get back home, but to finally have home be back under stark control. Now it's under somebody else's control and nobody even fought for it first.

Man the more I think about it, Sansa might end up being queen if something happens to Dany, and if there's a kingdom left.

Jon don't want to be King and other than Dany no one else is really making a play for the throne. Remember Sansa been wanting to be queen bad since episode 1.

If the North survives the White Walker onslaught, they'll defeat Cersei so she'll be out the way too.

I'm starting to get that same feeling of when the Night's watch stabbed Jon

Shit ain't gonna go how a nigga think it is at all

I could definitely see Arya and Gendry getting together, but not to rule Westeros. They will simply unite the Baratheon and Stark houses and be Lord and Lady of Storms End. But only after Arya settle all her scores. No way she even get close to settling down until after that...

And Melisandre and Thoros not around to bring anybody back.

Well Mel is still alive

Could be anywhere

Plus IDK if Jon can even die at this point.

He should have been dead during battle of The bastards when he got trampled and when he fell in the water when they went past the wall last season

But it could be that he can't die until the right time.

Nigga got whole mortal wounds all over him.

To me this is playing out like how the Avengers Endgame is going to be. Yeah the big bad guy needs to be beat but there's another war that really matters after the bad guy loses.

Cersei don't even got elephants tho! lol

Back