Welcome To aBlackWeb

[URL='http://hbo.com/game-of-thrones']
[/URL]
giphy.gif

[/URL][/URL]

I just finished rewatching the ep....I fell asleep last night.

But wtf Cersei want bronn to kill Tyrion and jaime??? Why she ain't have the mountain kill em last season when she had the chance?? I think I know why she didnt kill Tyrion but she def coulda killed jaime.

Buss down cersiana gon try to pass jaime's baby off as eurons?? Lmaooooo

Also I think dany might spare jaime. Tyrion would appreciate it but idk how the northerners would take that.

I just finished rewatching the ep....I fell asleep last night.

But wtf Cersei want bronn to kill Tyrion and jaime??? Why she ain't have the mountain kill em last season when she had the chance?? I think I know why she didnt kill Tyrion but she def coulda killed jaime.

Buss down cersiana gon try to pass jaime's baby off as eurons?? Lmaooooo

Also I think dany might spare jaime. Tyrion would appreciate it but idk how the northerners would take that.

Cersei don even give a damn bout that baby. She was sipping that wine like it was nothin lol.

I think Jamie gon give a speech... Brienne might chime in on his behalf as well

I dont see the issue of who is the rightful heir to the throne between Jon and Dany tho. If they together... they would be King and Queen and ruling together anyway. Like a lot of y'all have said already Jon aint actively seeking that shit out anyhow.

Which leads me to think neither one of their asses are touching the throne
Yea I don't think the divide will go over as bad as some are making it out to be. It helps a lot that they love each other too.

Yea I don't think the divide will go over as bad as some are making it out to be. It helps a lot that they love each other too.
I think it will because The North doesn't even respect the crown anyway

So IDK if Jon being heir to the crown will stop some fuckery from taking place.

It almost makes it worse

So not only are you half Targ,you're heir to a throne we went to war with and separated from.

In the words of the great Aye verb "YOU NOT ONE OF US"

I'm pretty much over Cersei...I almost fast forwarded her scenes...

Rewatching now....Dany didn't give Sam any kind of reaction. Sam breaking down in front of her and she was so matter of fact and cold. The only thing that would have made it worse is if she outright laughed at dude. She might as well have finished her statement with, "and I'd do it again and if you have a problem with it, I'll fry you too and anyone else who has a problem!" Jorah face said it all....Sheesh....

The @TheNightKing cold man....just cold....no pun intended. Not the baby though....sheesh!!!

Jaime had to have been feeling somewhat vindicated when he got to Winterfell. Dude rode in, got off the horse and had a look on his face like, "I'm here to do the right thing. I'm a new man." Then, he turns around and Bran is right there looking him in the eye. Jaime's countenance fell immediately. He got humbled real quick.

Bran waited all night and day for that too!!

On re-watch, I'm really thinking yall right about Arya and Gendry...but I still think it'll be them going to Storms End after Jon and/or Dany legitimize Renly as a Baratheon.

Back