Welcome To aBlackWeb

Niggas talking about don't forget the fam........nigga if Jon don't do what he do/does there is no fam.

This whole series about forgetting Petty shit and focusing on the real issue. That issue is a 100k ice niggas and a dragon about to kill errrbody
Fuck all that. The whole North treated Jon like less because he was a "bastard". When we thought hecwas a bastard he didn't have any claim to the throne as the first born son so he never had kingly ambitions. He made peace with himself and forged his own path. Unlike everyone else Jon is actually free.

Hey some people flay and skin people alive, some of them are incestuous, others are treacherous. Some even call reptiles their children and some saw off their tools to prove they cannot be sullied.

Why am I being judged ??? I'm trying to show my artsy side !!!

20190415_192830.jpg

Sion like the Bizarro of Westeros. Outchea claiming NK identity as his own. Lol

I find that in ANY zombie apocalypse it's not the zombies that's the problem because in the grand scheme of things they're usually very slow, easy to spot and not very strong at all. It's the people themselves that's the problem. I wouldn't care about any titles or ego give me some dragon glass weapons, water and some food.

One of th biggest thing "The Walking Dead" has taught me.

I like dany but I don't know why she so concerned with everyone bending the knee

She supposed to be the one who breaks the wheel but demanding ppl swear allegiance to her or die is more of the same as all the other rulers

Exactly she retarded

So I'm a bit obsessed with who will die... Right now I'm thinking everybody that catch the creep stare from Bran is in danger....

Yall saying everybody should put the small shit aside their world is about to be over. But we forgetting what universe this is Houses and titles is literally how everybody moves. Its hardwired into them. While Jon cares him not knowing how his people would look at him or care about the small things like bending the knee is why he has so many problems.

Starks just do stupid shit when it comes to the game. I think because they have so much contempt for the petty shit they dont even know when they fucked up. Ned, Cat, Robb are all examples. And yea he a Targ but he raised Northern and a Snow.

The North dont trust that Lord Jon can hold it down. But they couldve been more greatful

Yall saying everybody should put the small shit aside their world is about to be over. But we forgetting what universe this is Houses and titles is literally how everybody moves. Its hardwired into them.

That's retarded, the only excuse for not worrying about the army of the dead is if you haven't seen them and dont believe it

Cersies dumbass saw it and is still in denial, your white privilege lannisters are going to be shitting themselves like Tywin once the night king starts crushing those kings landing buildings

That's retarded, the only excuse for not worrying about the army of the dead is if you haven't seen them and dont believe it

Cersies dumbass saw it and is still in denial, your white privilege lannisters are going to be shitting themselves like Tywin once the night king starts crushing those kings landing buildings

That hefa seriously think her kingdom is exempt.

The writers are hilarious yo lol low key they truly got the essence of females lol as you can see the only my characters worrying bout titles right now are females

Males on GoT: Army of the dead are coming we ve seen their get down it’s gonna be either us or them nothing else matters

Females on GoT: but who s gonna rule

Males: You broads listening ???

Females: yea yea yea but I’m gonna be the queen right?

Males: yea we gonna die

Back