Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol Bran just be popping up outa nowhere staring at niggas.

He was staring at Tyrion.. waiting for and staring at Sam.. then waiting for and staring at Jamie
lol homie can see the future so positions his wheelchair a couple of minutes before they get there

My baby Cersei held it down

" The dead have broken through the wall and on the way here" - the hand

" Good" - Cersei

:wdf2:

Shout out to Euron for getting that pussy.
He did all that shit and she talking bout wait til after the war.

My nigga stood in that court looked mean ass evil lynne ass cersei, her zombiefied soldiers, her conniving advisor in the face and said....

.......MY NAME AINT MUHFUCKIN JORIAH BITCH, RUN DAT.

Gaf what else happened in the show that was the best moment.

Heart warming and an example to all

When Arya said Sansa was the smartest person she ever met I was looking at the tv like... Sansa?!
"riight":niggaa:

She's come a long way but her continuously doubting Jon is irritating. I think all that shit goes out the window when the WW get to Winterfell and her along with the rest of the northerners doubting Jon see first hand why he don't give a shit about titles.

Once they see how serious the situation is.. All that shit falls by the wayside

When Arya said Sansa was the smartest person she ever met I was looking at the tv like... Sansa?!
"riight":niggaa:

She's come a long way but her continuously doubting Jon is irritating. I think all that shit goes out the window when the WW get to Winterfell and her along with the rest of the northerners doubting Jon see first hand why he don't give a shit about titles.

Once they see how serious the situation is.. All that shit falls by the wayside

For the family, something Jon ain't been doing

For the family, something Jon ain't been doing

If they dont beat the White Walkers, nobody in the family survives.. lol not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

Sansa has been doing well getting the North ready and holding down Winterfell while Jon was gone tho

If they dont beat the White Walkers, nobody in the family survives.. lol not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

Sansa has been doing well getting the North ready and holding down Winterfell while Jon was gone tho

No matter what, you never go against the family. Jon did that multiple times last night against Sansa, you know he wrong when Arya checks him on Sansa's behalf

But I love that she has some confidence. I can understand her questions though. I think she does trust Jon, but he isn't above being questioned. Arya basically let that be known. That is big coming from her.

The thing is they have different motivations. Arya's are personal. She ultimately wants get back . Everything else is her buying time until she gets her chance(s). Sansa is all about protecting Winterfell, the Stark name and by extension the North. She is not concerned with the rest of the realm at all. Jon see the greater good. He knows that if the realm falls, that means the North is already done. He's trying to protect the whole realm. That is about to be even more true as he comes to terms with what he just found out...

For some reason @Chi-town B is shortsighted enough to not realize that Jon being about the realm IS him protecting the North and his family...

But I love that she has some confidence. I can understand her questions though. I think she does trust Jon, but he isn't above being questioned. Arya basically let that be known. That is big coming from her.

The thing is they have different motivations. Arya's are personal. She ultimately wants get back . Everything else is her buying time until she gets her chance(s). Sansa is all about protecting Winterfell, the Stark name and by extension the North. She is not concerned with the rest of the realm at all. Jon see the greater good. He knows that if the realm falls, that means the North is already done. He's trying to protect the whole realm. That is about to be even more true as he comes to terms with what he just found out...

For some reason @Chi-town B is shortsighted enough to not realize that Jon being about the realm IS him protecting the North and his family...

For sure. Jon aint above being questioned at all and Sansa raised some good points. Jon should heed her counsel more than he does right now.

She gotta listen to him as well. Like I said once them Walkers get there.. all this little shit is out the window. The pack will need to stick together in order to survive.

Like you said, Arya tellin Jon dont forget the fam was huge tho

Back