Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jon because he's respected everyone fears Dany and fear doesn't beat respect
I say Jon because he's a natural leader. Dany been feeling her way through it and has only gotten as far as she has with a lot of help from advisors. I guess there's something to be said about a good leader picking good advisors, but still.

Plus Dany's whole claim is based on her name and dragons. Jon is a leader based on who he is. And reluctant leaders are always the best.

Ok, putting aside gang affiliations, who's better for the realm?

Jon or Dany?

Looks like the story is gearing towards a conflict between the two's rightful claim to the throne.

I say Jon.
This they've set up that conflict nicely because i wasnt expecting it to go there. Like Sam said will she give up the crown to Jon like he did for her? Of course that arrogant bitch won't. I like how Sansa ain't having her either. Sansa is low key a boss now.

The change in the opening titles got me feeling a way. Winter is fucking here for real man!

This Bran and Jaime shit is some real beef. Might be the realesr beef in the whole show outside the living and the dead lol. I actually forgot until i seen next week's preview that he killed Aerys as well. Tough times for Jaime. I always wanted to see him dead but now there's a chance of it I feel bad for dude. He ain't loved by no one not even his whore sister.

Man the wait for these weekly episodes is gonna kill me.

Sansa did bring up a good point tho... Did either Jon or Dany take into consideration how they were going to feed the army?

Guess it won't matter much since the white walkers are nearly at Winterfells doorstep.

Lol Jamie better have a helluva speech next episode when Dany and Bran get to pressing him about the things he's done

This they've set up that conflict nicely because i wasnt expecting it to go there. Like Sam said will she give up the crown to Jon like he did for her? Of course that arrogant bitch won't. I like how Sansa ain't having her either. Sansa is low key a boss now.

The change in the opening titles got me feeling a way. Winter is fucking here for real man!

This Bran and Jaime shit is some real beef. Might be the realesr beef in the whole show outside the living and the dead lol. I actually forgot until i seen next week's preview that he killed Aerys as well. Tough times for Jaime. I always wanted to see him dead but now there's a chance of it I feel bad for dude. He ain't loved by no one not even his whore sister.

Man the wait for these weekly episodes is gonna kill me.

Dany the only ine thats gonna be mad about her father being killed. Everybody knows he was mad and that he killed the older Starks which started the war. Now the Bran thing Bran wont care but Arya gonna be pissed.

Neither Jon or Danny fit to run the 7 kingdoms. Danny has showed she can turn like her father and burn people alive for not praising her and when things get tough Jon would just give up and pass the crown to the next person

Nah, Dany know he was crazy too. She's heard all the stories and lived through it with her brother, Viserys. I bet she's just trying to get a read on Jaime.

I don't think Bran gone press him like that either. That isn't his character nor motivation. He may reveal to someone what Jaime did or it may slip somehow, but other than that knowing staredown I won't be surprised if Bran says nothing at all. I think Bran recognizes that it needed to happen for him to become the Three Eyed Raven and for the sake of the realm.

I'm curious to see how this plays out with Jon and Dany. That was a real question that Sam asked Jon about the crown. I wonder what Jon will do with it. It's interesting to me how Sam took that news about his father and brother in spite of their treatment of him. His brother wasn't outright mean to him, but he certainly wasn't opposed to their father's will either. Jon will either tell Dany outright and immediately or decide to keep it to himself. I think he'd do the latter but then get pressed to reveal his true parentage when Dany does something to piss everyone off and his back is to the wall. They seem to be setting it up for Dany to do somethings that will vindicate her haters. In either case, this been Dany whole life. I can understand why she would at least be hesitant to give up the crown, if not outright refuse. I don't think we get a new "Dance of the Dragons" though. There will be some anger and whatnot but they will make up. I mean, they are Targaryens. What's a little love between an aunt and her nephew? They would both rule as suggested by the onion knight.

I also think Sansa and Dany become bff's, sleepovers and all...

I have a hard time trying to figure out who will die. I have to believe Cersei will because of the prophecy, but I can't call it for anyone else...

Last edited:
Rewatching the episode now..

They literally recreated the beginning of s1 (after night's watch shit). They had the lil boy climbing around and being adventurous like bran cuz he was too small to see while the other stark kids waited patiently. The only difference was bran didnt die when he was playing around. That boy did.

Dope catch @shutupGabi!

Back