Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought Sam was going to be on some emo shit and not tell Jon. I'm glad they went through with that shit.

I wonder how others are going to find out? Jon might try to keep that shit a secret and it come back to bite him later.

He stupid if he does. Bran need to tell everybody wassup

Well yes if this was a world with common sense you would have a point. These people die for tradition and formality they obviously got no problem disobeying somebody perceived as weak as we see with House Glover.

Like it or not they gotta do shit a certain way to make things easier. Had Jon came back as a King with new Queen he would be just fine.
Lol she got dragons....

You forgot how quick she lost one already. You forgot the natural barrier fort got melted an shit. Two dragons vs like 6 white walker javelins? Yall northerners man
U must be new to this....niggas know where I stand....u re referring to WW, I’m talking bout humans here ain’t shit they can do if Dany decides to tool up

It’s funny how niggas acting like Dany couldn’t just take shit over whenever she feels like it all this talking is just courtesy for her

She still aint tho. Thats why we been waiting for years. When she was in Kings landing she couldve killed Cersei and secured everything. But ahe dont want to be scary. Tell me thats not wack bruh. Give Cersei 3 dragons wouldn't been no other Houses by season 2

She still aint tho. Thats why we been waiting for years. When she was in Kings landing she couldve killed Cersei and secured everything. But ahe dont want to be scary. Tell me thats not wack bruh. Give Cersei 3 dragons wouldn't been no other Houses by season 2
Trust me I ve been shitting on Dany for yrs

U must be new to this....niggas know where I stand....u re referring to WW, I’m talking bout humans here ain’t shit they can do if Dany decides to tool up

And im saying of dany just kills everybody you think they gonna bury em all be fore the white walkers turn them to zombies. Strategy man she too nice now to go all out. She got close when she killed the Tarlys.

And im saying of dany just kills everybody you think they gonna bury em all be fore the white walkers turn them to zombies. Strategy man she too nice now to go all out. She got close when she killed the Tarlys.
That’s my point if for whatever reason she decides to hulk out ain’t shit no one but King Cold can do about it....

That’s my point if for whatever reason she decides to hulk out ain’t shit no one but King Cold can do about it....

One of those dragons almost got killed when Danny went to go battle Jamie last season, they can fuck shit up but they can get fucked up too. Hell the Harpys almost killed one a couple seasons ago.

We'll see if dany keeps that same energy and runs it back.

Those dragons know snow has targaryen kings blood. She might just be about to be outta there. Seems like shit is starting to stack against her. Cersei want her outta there, sansa isn't playing with her at all, arya in the cut but she straight told jon it ain't about nothing but the set so she riding with sansa through this shit (technically she still mfg tho. I ain't give up her rights), The north folk and free folk ain't fucking with her, the dothraki and unsullied not built for Canadian weather, and now jon knows it's his world. Most dangerous of all jorah probably fed tf up with that friendzone shit, she fucked everyone but that nigga wait till he find out she been fucking her own nephew.

Matter fact i'll bet anyone a mil she gets taken out by her own dragons. Eaten specifically. Those niggas finna switch up.
That slick "they eat whatever they want" line.

It's still ManyFacedGang by my lonely. Run the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to be back.

Nawf fam we in here!

Bran gotta be the most unintentionally funny dude...

Sansa might be a lil bit more bout that action than I thought. She knows dany lowkey ain’t shit.

Back