Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's there to fight about

DisfiguredAllCollie-size_restricted.gif

I already told you I am the Night's King
Is this what you want your legacy to be in the great GOT gang wars? A feeble attempt to usurp someone else's position in a gang they've been repping from jump?

I knew you Triggerfingers were some shady ass niggas, but this is just sad.

A7B732C1-14E5-4771-8362-406401C6929D.gif

One of the main rules of the war of the 5 Posters was set jumpers were to be banned lmao but this is a new board I don’t think the rules apply here so @Sion is good

What did I tell yall when I started my rewatch about arya and Gendry getting together??? They played the same damn music when kang Robert pulled up to winterfell. And lowkey arya had her a Sansa moment watching him go by. She like that boy. HOUSE STARK AND HOUSE BARATHEON WILL JOIN AGAIN.

Them hick ass northerners ain't know if they was more shook of the dragons or seeing niggas for the first time lmao

Soon as I start liking Sansa she start with the bullshit. I can stall her out on not fuckin with Daenerys yet but if this bitch keep checking Jon in front of company she's canceled!

I'm pissed tf off ain't no gotdamn elephants!!!!!! They can't even act like they ain't have the budget cuz we know good and damn well yall do!

Jon and Sam better chill on that rightful heir shit....I ain't gon say it no mo
tenor.gif

Man Jon gotta be checked. Right now Sansa is the rep for every Northerner. This nigga bent the knee and he been the damn King. He too honorable. Dany needed him as much as he needs her and he just tossed his card away.

Man Jon gotta be checked. Right now Sansa is the rep for every Northerner. This nigga bent the knee and he been the damn King. He too honorable. Dany needed him as much as he needs her and he just tossed his card away.

Folks too worried about who has what title when they need to be worried about the Night King making art installations with peoples fuckin body parts to send a message.

He coming to kill everybody no matter their title. Worry about who has what title when the threat is put down smh

But I see what he saying tho. Folks ain't understanding that titles don't mean shyt, b/c the dead couldn't give a flying fucc who reps what. They killin ANYBODY.

Men...women...children...dogs...giants...no fuccs given.

Folks too worried about who has what title when they need to be worried about the Night King making art installations with peoples fuckin body parts to send a message.

He coming to kill everybody no matter their title. Worry about who has what title when the threat is put down smh

But I see what he saying tho. Folks ain't understanding that titles don't mean shyt, b/c the dead couldn't give a flying fucc who reps what. They killin ANYBODY.

Men...women...children...dogs...giants...no fuccs given.

Damn...just saw this nigga's post. Niggas know what's up!

I thought Sam was going to be on some emo shit and not tell Jon. I'm glad they went through with that shit.

I wonder how others are going to find out? Jon might try to keep that shit a secret and it come back to bite him later.

Well yes if this was a world with common sense you would have a point. These people die for tradition and formality they obviously got no problem disobeying somebody perceived as weak as we see with House Glover.

Like it or not they gotta do shit a certain way to make things easier. Had Jon came back as a King with new Queen he would be just fine.

Back