Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hol tf up bitch the golden company got 20k men and ELEPHANTS?!?!?!?! Idk how we gon see it but if we dont see a dothraki + unsullied + dragon battle vs the Lannister army + the golden company and ELEPHANTS I will be highly disappointed.

Dany made a misstep by bringing drogon and rhaegal to the meetup at KL. She shoulda just brought drogon. Now Cersei knows dragons are vulnerable and her and qyburn gon cook up some more bullshit.

I rewound pedofinger death like 15x lmaooooo

Damn Gabi no elephants

What did I tell yall when I started my rewatch about arya and Gendry getting together??? They played the same damn music when kang Robert pulled up to winterfell. And lowkey arya had her a Sansa moment watching him go by. She like that boy. HOUSE STARK AND HOUSE BARATHEON WILL JOIN AGAIN.

Them hick ass northerners ain't know if they was more shook of the dragons or seeing niggas for the first time lmao

Soon as I start liking Sansa she start with the bullshit. I can stall her out on not fuckin with Daenerys yet but if this bitch keep checking Jon in front of company she's canceled!

I'm pissed tf off ain't no gotdamn elephants!!!!!! They can't even act like they ain't have the budget cuz we know good and damn well yall do!

Jon and Sam better chill on that rightful heir shit....I ain't gon say it no mo
tenor.gif

Oh I'm just getting started..... I'm still mad about Hardholme y'all niggas ran with ya tails tucked between ya legs.... But aye we got dragons !!!!!!

Im convinced this nigga Sion done finally lost his damn mind. he dont even know what squad he rep no more.

"We got dragons"? You a Targ now?
Wasnt you still reppin team trigga when Hardhome happened?... Or was it the NAWF? Or was it some other squad? FOH bruh lmao

Im convinced this nigga Sion done finally lost his damn mind. he dont even know what squad he rep no more.

"We got dragons"? You a Targ now?
Wasnt you still reppin team trigga when Hardhome happened?... Or was it the NAWF? Or was it some other squad? FOH bruh lmao

...bless his heart.

The brotha is a wanderer. Longing to be accepted.

I was pissed lol. I felt like they wrote that shit specifically for me.

"I was told the golden company had elephants"

"They don't travel well"

"How disappointing"

Man I read your post earlier like oh shit they DID say they had elephants! That shit finna be dope!

Minutes into the show... yeah so about them elephants... they couldn't make it

:foh5:

Man I read your post earlier like oh shit they DID say they had elephants! That shit finna be dope!

Minutes into the show... yeah so about them elephants... they couldn't make it

:foh5:
but the elephants appear in the master trailer so it’s all good

So niggas mad about me pointing out something that’s been in the trailer that’s been out for a month or two? Y’all fault for skimming through it

It’s time to quorum up again and do something about @Sion fam is violating the terms of engagement but then again this a new board so not sure if the rules still apply here

Back