Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maaaaaaaaaaan listen! lol

First off I TOLD YALL NIGGAS THE NAWF WAS GETTIN A DRAGON! Thank you kindly... we'll handle it from here lmao.

lol Bran with the shits early talmbout look we aint got time for this shit... These niggas comin for us!

I dont think ma nigga Bronn gon betray Tyrion...Jamie maybe.. but Tyrion?!

Say man... im adding Lord Glover to Aryas list... fuck this nigga man for real.. every time the North needs him this bitch ass nigga refuses the call.. He gotta go

Sam being pissed bout his bro I can see.... His dad? Naaaaaah I dont think he's really upset about that shit lol

Sam with the ether tho.. Jon gave up his crown.. Dany gon do the same? Shiiiiiiiiiiiet

Ma nigga Tormund made it!!!

@TheNightKing you and have to do that to that lil umber boy you bastard!

lmao at Jamie face AND Brans face when they saw each other hahaha

To all y'all saying the Umber kid ain't have to get it like that, yes the fuck he did.

We handing out ether left and right with no fucks given.

And you niggas thought y'all had a couple of weeks? Nigga we there in a couple of days.

You see that intro with the torn down wall and the ice taking over the land? That shit going to continue clear to King's Landing with every passing episode. They already setting the tone. You think they did that for it to stop at Winterfell? Nah nigga, we outchea!

Wasn't even in the episode but out presence felt throughout.

BURR!!

Back