Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

How bout you and these other people actually give set rules to go by and this wouldn't be an issue instead of modding with feelings
You make the list, you good at clocking our moves

Put disrespecting Du wife as #1

@Me when you finished

Aren't you speaking for the group? You've been doing that for 24 hours
I mean, I would say I speak for the ppl, cause that's who I speak for
And myself, you know what I mean, my family that's who I represent
My homies, my girl, my life you know

I mean, I would say I speak for the ppl, cause that's who I speak for
And myself, you know what I mean, my family that's who I represent
My homies, my girl, my life you know
You used to speak for the people, I don't know what happened

Queen freeman still a bitch as nigga fake west indian. Shotta the jamican version of the spook who sat by the door he a bitch too All you other niggas get half a bar fuck yall niggas.

Just make the court case already. Yall been going back and forth for more than a day. At least with a court case there will be some sort of resolution.

Have an impartial judge or jury decide what should go down moving forward. Otherwise you just typing for nothin at this point

Just make the court case already. Yall been going back and forth for more than a day. At least with a court case there will be some sort of resolution.

Have an impartial judge or jury decide what should go down moving forward. Otherwise you just typing for nothin at this point
@Lea Snow

I asked your partner and he ducked so I'll ask you. Why don't y'all huddle up and make some set rules so it won't be any more feelings bans
i'm confused b/c i thought the general sentiment was that ya'll wanted mods to stay out of affairs that dont concern them

im semi serious

Court case about what exactly?

Sam mad cause Du banned him for disrespecting his wife. Weird but I guess it's a valid complaint

The rest of BWG is up in arms because its been awhile since they got to interact with a mod so here we are

Back