Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

Court case about what exactly?

Sam mad cause Du banned him for disrespecting his wife. Weird but I guess it's a valid complaint

The rest of BWG is up in arms because its been awhile since they got to interact with a mod so here we are

basically the same niggaz begging for attention, recognition, and relevance

Which rule did Sam break?
are you his representative in this matter?

I'm asking him b/c he posted the rules posted by BNE

if you want an answer about what rule he broke, then you gotta @ Du

are you his representative in this matter?

I'm asking him b/c he posted the rules posted by BNE

if you want an answer about what rule he broke, then you gotta @ Du

If he broke a rule then Du broke that same rule so why aren't y'all banning him

If he broke a rule then Du broke that same rule so why aren't y'all banning him
if you have details that would make me more familiar with what's going on, could you share?

I honestly dont know what's going on

if you have details that would make me more familiar with what's going on, could you share?

I honestly dont know what's going on

Du dissed Sam's girl, Sam threw the same diss back at Du. Du got offended and banned Sam. If it's a ban for one then shouldn't it be a ban for the other

Court case about what exactly?

Sam mad cause Du banned him for disrespecting his wife. Weird but I guess it's a valid complaint

The rest of BWG is up in arms because its been awhile since they got to interact with a mod so here we are

@Chi-town B is arguing that the mods(Du in this case) banned @Sam Crooke even though he didn't break any of the sites rules.

But instead of either bringing the case to court(where they might actually win the case this time)... they are just arguing back and forth it seems.

What's the outcome yall are looking for at this point outside of just arguing?

i never dissed sam's girl.

i never knew sam had a girl,
i don't know what sam's girl looks like...

my comment was an ongoing joke i made up about sam liking big girls cuz he posted a dirty house once, and i said he lived there with a 600lb-my life chick....

completely fabricated.....based on no knowledge of him having any s/o at all..

he directly addressed my s/o knowing damn well who she is, because he always making jokes and references about her.....

like all the fucking time,....

sam talks about my wife all the fucking time.......that's all he talks about...

so me making a joke about an imaginary person is not the same as him flipping that reference towards my very real wife who he has a working obsession with.....

i wouldn't think i'd have to explain this, but you nioggaz stay playing stupid, clearly want me to continue to respond to this shit, so here i am

Back