Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

Oh you mean changing his profile pic after he made gay jokes which is allowed by the site and used by others.

Id call it regular shit that happens

:df:

@Kandy as a black women, what is your take on dating bi-sexual men? Do you know any black women that like bi-sexual men?

PAUSE BTW

That shit gay. I don’t know any ladies that date bisexual men.

exaaaactly i don't know why niggaz think that shit cool to be flirting with a black queen after they been done got they back blowed out.

Let the record show that dude's name was never mentioned. I responded to his statement about military men with a wtf smiley reaction. He immediately jumped in a conversation between me and Kandy. I guess he got big mad after Kandy responded.

The truth is nigga you will never be bisexual because black women don't accept double dipping niggaz. It must burn your soul to just be gay knowing that you can't get no pussy from a black queen without lying about your sexuality. BattyBoy you gay forever.

Let the record show that dude's name was never mentioned. I responded to his statement about military men with a wtf smiley reaction. He immediately jumped in a conversation between me and Kandy. I guess he got big mad after Kandy responded.

The truth is nigga you will never be bisexual because black women don't accept double dipping niggaz. It must burn your soul to just be gay knowing that you can't get no pussy from a black queen without lying about your sexuality. BattyBoy you gay forever.

What did i say about military people cuz i dont see it posted

You can go back to the page yourself. It wasn't that deep that's why I just a smiley reaction.

Cant even remember but that slick shit was aimed at me and i responded sweety. I already apologized for the mom joke and your pic changes back i guess whenever. Gotta let it go bro

Oh wait was yhis the thread i tried to flirt with kandy she curved it and then you hopped in? I need context clues or something.

Cant even remember but that slick shit was aimed at me and i responded sweety. I already apologized for the mom joke and your pic changes back i guess whenever. Gotta let it go bro
Bruh don't ever in your life call me sweetie. That's sexual harassment.

Yeah bruh, i was mad as shit at you last week, but I ain't calling no man sweety...

Their beef >>>>>> our little dumb shit
Shigeru-Miyamoto-Suspicious-Expression-As-He-Backs-Away.gif

Back