Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

let's look at my wife's profile page...

two posts ther.. by who you ask???

upload_2019-4-11_11-44-54.png

the nigga is obsessed with my wife, the shit ain't new, he do the shit all the time....

if i asked her right now what posters does she avoid when she comes online, sam is the number one fuckign poster.. so

upload_2019-4-11_11-46-11.png

the nigga been stalking my wife since 2017, 2018, now in 2019 he ready to call her bitches???

history....

you been doing the shit for a long fucking time......there for me banning you doesn't look as in the moment as you would like it to be when you been doing this shit since 2017....

at some point enough is enough and a nigga gotta get checked

the nigga is obsessed with my wife, the shit ain't new, he do the shit all the time....

if i asked her right now what posters does she avoid when she comes online, sam is the number one fuckign poster.. so

View attachment 125417

the nigga been stalking my wife since 2017, 2018, now in 2019 he ready to call her bitches???

Thats creepy as hell

Thats creepy as hell
:js4:

thank you bruh....

these niggaz tryna paint me as some irrational tyrant....

nigga been displaying creepy tendencies for years...

nigga had an avi of my brother in law's girlfriend up for like 4 years....

his main avi...

never even met the chick.. saw two of her pics from group pics we posted online, and he been smitten since...

but wanna pretend all his little sneak disses aren't' towards me..

these niggaz obsessed with my attention bruh, and everytime i snap, they act like it came outta nowhere

Like we all know bringing up families as a serious insult is different than q mama joke. If you were with a chick and he brought her up it be different. But to yall its all the same and everybody sensitive

I mean, I would say I speak for the ppl, cause that's who I speak for
And myself, you know what I mean, my family that's who I represent
My homies, my girl, my life you know

Calm down lil lil weezy. We remember Carter 2.

Back