Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

Thanks for telling me where you'll be all I gotta do is show up right. You don't need to know what I look like
Yup...

Just show up.....

You can take the first swing, stab, shot, whatever. I just wanna see you bring that energy

Where have I backed out of said fight you bitch ass moron? Show me a post where I said I ain't want no beef?
Nigga I ain't pulling your past posts, but actions speak louder than words....

So do you

Fact is, I'll be like 900 miles closer next week.

Either pull up or shut up

Fact is, I'll be like 900 miles closer next week.

Either pull up or shut up

Fact is u still a bitch all you've been posting is assumptions, you say you can pull up shit but that's all you is is just talk. You don't have proof I said shit cause I ain't said shit.

My nigga you all talk u say you beat that and beat this nigga you a story telling nigga

Iight I'm getting off now...
But watch how aggressive niggaz is tomorrow when I'm not responding though...

That's a great question

Take him to court

Do we get court when we get bullshit bans, you niggas and broads don't even let us know why we banned. Every time y'all feelings get hurt is when you wanna ban. Du said something and it got flipped on him, dude stay saying bullshit but get angry when people respond back. He's not the only mod that does it either.

Do we get court when we get bullshit bans, you niggas and broads don't even let us know why we banned. Every time y'all feelings get hurt is when you wanna ban. Du said something and it got flipped on him, dude stay saying bullshit but get angry when people respond back. He's not the only mod that does it either.
Take him to court

Back