Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

I want you to square up so we can handle this like men.

That's what I want.

Everything else, all these jokes, and pump faking, and this desperate attempt to make it something gay....

That's what you want.

I want you to run your mouth in person like you do online.

You want to call it a date, say I want to put my hands on men, say I want something in my mouth, and a whole lotta other gay shit to play off the fact that you really don't want smoke.

Kandy got $100, you posted over $2,000 so we know it ain't money....

What is it?

I guess cuz it ain't Texas and you won't have a pistol. I mean I know a lot of niggaz that can't fight, so they bring that iron. But if you really think I never had a gun pulled on me, you really got me fucked up.

At the end of the day

You got called on your shit.... No heart.

I want you to square up so we can handle this like men.

That's what I want.

Everything else, all these jokes, and pump faking, and this desperate attempt to make it something gay....

That's what you want.

I want you to run your mouth in person like you do online.

You want to call it a date, say I want to put my hands on men, say I want something in my mouth, and a whole lotta other gay shit to play off the fact that you really don't want smoke.

Kandy got $100, you posted over $2,000 so we know it ain't money....

What is it?

I guess cuz it ain't Texas and you won't have a pistol. I mean I know a lot of niggaz that can't fight, so they bring that iron. But if you really think I never had a gun pulled on me, you really got me fucked up.

At the end of the day

You got called on your shit.... No heart.

Your imagination is on one tonite b

This nigga typing the gay shit, but my imagination on one.

You the one pretending

That's all you can kick when niggaz don't stand behind their words

The way this nigga was talking about throwing his mod powers around and so called beating up niggas online you'd swear he was a cop in real life b

The way this nigga was talking about throwing his mod powers around and so called beating up niggas online you'd swear he was a cop in real life b
Them niggas should be called the police academy cause they all clowns
So now we cops cuz we got the ability to ban niggaz?

Y'all act like being banned is really gonna fuck your life up. Banning a nigga from a website shouldn't hurt y'all like it do.... But bcuz I know it does.... That's exactly why I can use it against you.

You give it power by being afraid of it. You giving niggaz authority over you.

Sad shit

Bruh you can try to deflect all you want.

You already showed you a whole bitch...

What's the point of showing all that money if you ain't ready to catch that flight?

I'm saying you scared, cuz you showing you scared. You indirectly made a death threat.

Of course you would deny it ... But you talking some serious shit, and niggaz giving you a window to cash in....

You just posted 2g's my dude.....

I'm telling you where imma be....

No back up...

No guns....

No nuffin....

I'm in Kentucky by myself..... Next week ...

You got 2g"s to burn right? You posting the shit. Kandy even says she got half on your ticket.

You can boldly day if I come to Texas I won't leave.....

Bring that energy to Kentucky.

But you won't.

You'll make some gay joke. Or some shit about elephants and projection.

But what we all know you not gonna do......

Is pull up....

How it feel to be a bitch?

Bruh you can try to deflect all you want.

You already showed you a whole bitch...

What's the point of showing all that money if you ain't ready to catch that flight?

I'm saying you scared, cuz you showing you scared. You indirectly made a death threat.

Of course you would deny it ... But you talking some serious shit, and niggaz giving you a window to cash in....

You just posted 2g's my dude.....

I'm telling you where imma be....

No back up...

No guns....

No nuffin....

I'm in Kentucky by myself..... Next week ...

You got 2g"s to burn right? You posting the shit. Kandy even says she got half on your ticket.

You can boldly day if I come to Texas I won't leave.....

Bring that energy to Kentucky.

But you won't.

You'll make some gay joke. Or some shit about elephants and projection.

But what we all know you not gonna do......

Is pull up....

How it feel to be a bitch?

Dumb ass can't count. I know you don't know what real money look like. You use to crying over play money

Back