Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Again, I know where my place is in my child's life so I'm secure in that but as I mentioned in subsequent responses, context matters

Didn't even read other replies, B. I was speaking solely about you saying a person would only feel a certain way if you moving funny. I can only speak for myself. My son is with me 50% of the time. When he's with me, all his needs are my responsibility and he's always well taken care of. I can't really imagine a more active, emotionally-available, responsible father than me...

...and I'd 100% feel a certain way about another man referring to himself as my son's father.

I dunno, man. Normally, I think like you think: I know what time it is, so whatever.

But na. He'd have to cut the bullshit. And I'd have no problem picking up the phone and making that clear.

This is a good example of why niggas need to have direct access to one another and be comfortable having certain conversations. Cuz if this was me, that nigga would've got a phone call from me as soon as the shit was posted.

Cuz we clearly ain't on the same page.
Or future just dont care. That could be a possibility.

Or future just dont care. That could be a possibility.

I'll say this, just to shoot Future some potential bail; Both my current girl and my son's mom seemed to get antsy or got outright scared or defiant when it became clear to them that I needed niggas contact information and wasn't gonna be put in the position go having to go through them should I need to address some shit with either their current nigga who came after me or their former nigga before me.

Take that for whatever it's worth.

Last edited:
If future is a dead beat fuck em. Idk how u defend him in that case.

Imagine u taking in someone else's child, feed n clothe them everyday, teach em shit, spend quality time n the father is passive af n barely come around n don't know what's going on with his child. Fuck I look like caring what he thinks? Especially if that child is calling me dad.

But even then he knew what he was doing n what it could cause and it would get the son caught up in it. Russ on that fuck them kids shit too. Petty.

Didn't even read other replies, B. I was speaking solely about you saying a person would only feel a certain way if you moving funny. I can only speak for myself. My son is with me 50% of the time. When he's with me, all his needs are my responsibility and he's always well taken care of. I can't really imagine a more active, emotionally-available, responsible father than me...

...and I'd 100% feel a certain way about another man referring to himself as my son's father.

I dunno, man. Normally, I think like you think: I know what time it is, so whatever.

But na. He'd have to cut the bullshit. And I'd have no problem picking up the phone and making that clear.
I feel where you coming from

I'll say this, just to shoot Future some potential bail; Both my current girl and my son's mom seemed to get antsy or got outright scared or defiant when it became clear to them that I needed niggas contact information and wasn't gonna be put in the position go having to go through them should I need to address some shit with either their current nigga who came after me or there former nigga before me.

Take that for whatever it's worth.
This reminds me....one of these days ima make a thread about unwritten rules. Idk where I wana go with it quite yet but I'll add this scenario to the list

Back