Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Fuck ole boy for that shit

it'd be different if Future wont in his sons life but he is

I hope he get away from all that fake ass shit whenever hes of age and realize what they doing

WTF

Y’all see a black man helping raise a black child and y’all see the problem in it.

Like it or not. That’s his son and he is playing the role of father.

He’s there with the kid and if it’s a problem Future should get custody of the kid or any of his kids for that matter

I get what y’all saying. But a deadbeat dad really got no say and why would he? Now I don’t know if Future a trash dad but he is looked at as irresponsible. Seem like Russel been in the kid life and a huge influence I mean he live with him. Step parents step situations always tricky but if you there you don’t get erased.

As far as the tweet goes I mean Rus been operating that way.

Last edited:
WTF

Y’all see a black man helping raise a black child and y’all see the problem in it.

Like it or not. That’s his son and he is playing the role of father.

He’s there with the kid and if it’s a problem Future should get custody of the kid or any of his kids for that matter

thats not that mans son bruh, motherfuckers trying to write Future off like he don't have nothing to do with his kid or like he not there at all thats foul af

Father Future nigga

future-dirty-over-sonjpg.webp

future%2Bn%2Bciara%2Bbaby.jpg

Future-Baby-Future-2.jpg

4.png

Ehhh

My stepdad was calling me his son while my biological Dad was alive

I just don't see this as big deal like you and AZ do

People have different sensibilities.

You cool with it but this shit would set me off. This a line that you dont cross with me and I could see myself getting ignant as fuck off this.

Them pages like TheShadeRoom be calling Russell #PapaRuss, #DaddyRuss when he posts Little Future. Future need to tell them stop playing with his fucking name.

My daughter gotta step dad but idk how that gonna last lol but I never felt like he stepped in my toes. Then again we don’t be tweeting shit and ain’t celebs

And would this particular situation be stepping on your toes?

And would this particular situation be stepping on your toes?

What Rus was saying wasn’t out of line to me he is raising the boy. But if it was me I wouldn’t have a problem I know exactly what I do for my kid. She knew me before anybody else.

dont matter what russell says.....ciara needs to check this. if not then future needs to step to russell.

and if russell is that dude he shouldnt want to take his place and encourage dad and son to be together or be man enough to not try to take his place.

We don’t know what’s going on.

If he feels like dude ain’t stepping up and he feel he is RAISING A YOUNG BLACK MAN it values let him cook

Back