Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

russ gonna cross the line and lil future gonna be like

XRT2D.gif

plus aint no nigga walking into my crib like he want to scrap after my lady told on me.

gonna knock him the fuck out.
drag her across the lawn.
and drink all the babys apple juice

just aint gonna happen

Reactions: GNS
Russell seems like a great man and hopefully he's doing a good job being a father figure to Future's son. Now what I dislike is the fact that too many people on social media has turned this into a competition and constantly try to prove that Russell is the GOAT father and Future is basically a loser, that's pretty annoying. I've seen some disturbing comments online. I mean, speculating is fine but some people take it too far. We don't even know these people so let's not pretend that we know for sure what's going on in their private lives.

Russell seems like a great man and hopefully he's doing a good job being a father figure to Future's son. Now what I dislike is the fact that too many people on social media has turned this into a competition and constantly try to prove that Russell is the GOAT father and Future is basically a loser, that's pretty annoying. I've seen some disturbing comments online. I mean, speculating is fine but some people take it too far. We don't even know these people so let's not pretend that we know for sure what's going on in their private lives.
Good points

yet the chicks still giving up the ass unprotected to a dude with all these kids.
cant cry after the fact.
cant say an aint shit nigga, aint shit after he showed he wasnt shit with someone before you.
He be cryin about it too tho

Back