Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

We don’t know what’s going on.

If he feels like dude ain’t stepping up and he feel he is RAISING A YOUNG BLACK MAN it values let him cook
seems to me he has a battery in his back.
dont care if a father aint in a childs life....i dont need to out do the real father. especially in the public eye.
every man dont know how to be a dad....that dont mean you try to show you more of a man. thats corny shit.

just do you. if he wants to raise the kid...fine. let the kid choose what to call him.
but a man should never label himself dad when the father is still present even if he is shitty.

Y'all know kids are super observant

What if baby future asked his mom what should he call Russ?

I'm sure neither one of them are beating him across the head about calling Russell daddy

If the kid wants to call him that, are you gonna say, nah, I'm not your daddy, future is

What about dudes that legally adopt other men's children? Should they not be allowed to call the guy dad?

Y'all know kids are super observant

What if baby future asked his mom what should he call Russ?

I'm sure neither one of them are beating him across the head about calling Russell daddy

If the kid wants to call him that, are you gonna say, nah, I'm not your daddy, future is

What about dudes that legally adopt other men's children? Should they not be allowed to call the guy dad?
if a man lets another dude adopt his kids....he aint daddy no more.

its up to the mother of the child to correct the daddy shit.
lets be real she hates future and this is get back.

any of yall been in a position like this? what would you do?

@AP21
you telling me you are ok if your kids ever called another dude dad? talking about bye dad while running to get in the car with you?

i highly doubt this.

if a man lets another dude adopt his kids....he aint daddy no more.

its up to the mother of the child to correct the daddy shit.
lets be real she hates future and this is get back.

any of yall been in a position like this? what would you do?

@AP21
you telling me you are ok if your kids ever called another dude dad? talking about bye dad while running to get in the car with you?

i highly doubt this.
Again, I'm not in futures predicament.

My daughter knows who her father is, and knows what the deal is.

Should her mom remarry we'll have a talk about that should it come up. I'm not about to overcomplicate a situation or bring up something when there's no need for it.

I will say this. If my sig other had a child, and the topic was what should they call me, I would simply say "AP is fine".

If they at some point wanted to call me dad, I wouldn't be like, I ain't ya dad, you got one of those already.

There's no need for that

yet the chicks still giving up the ass unprotected to a dude with all these kids.
cant cry after the fact.
cant say an aint shit nigga, aint shit after he showed he wasnt shit with someone before you.
They giving up the ass for money and to say they fucked future that’s different because some of these women don’t care about all that shit you kickin

Also nice try trying to blame the women

seems to me he has a battery in his back.
dont care if a father aint in a childs life....i dont need to out do the real father. especially in the public eye.
every man dont know how to be a dad....that dont mean you try to show you more of a man. thats corny shit.

just do you. if he wants to raise the kid...fine. let the kid choose what to call him.
but a man should never label himself dad when the father is still present even if he is shitty.
If a father is not in a kid's life, they loose that right to be called a father. Especially in a kid's eyes. Not talking bout future's situation. To a kid, who ever feels the void that their blood father left, they most likely will see the next man as a father figure.

They giving up the ass for money and to say they fucked future that’s different because some of these women don’t care about all that shit you kickin

Also nice try trying to blame the women
open ya mind....just a bit

how am i blaming the women?

i am saying in a situation like ciara and russell ...its clear shes mad at him.
all she does is try to get at him......russell is a pawn in this as is the kid.
but she knew the nigga wasnt shit but shes mad he aint shit.

like her pussy was the one that would change him

If a father is not in a kid's life, they loose that right to be called a father. Especially in a kid's eyes. Not talking bout future's situation. To a kid, who ever feels the void that their blood father left, they most likely will see the next man as a father figure.
i agree...but thats the child choice.

open ya mind....just a bit

how am i blaming the women?

i am saying in a situation like ciara and russell ...its clear shes mad at him.
all she does is try to get at him......russell is a pawn in this as is the kid.
but she knew the nigga wasnt shit but shes mad he aint shit.

like her pussy was the one that would change him
You don’t know none of this for sure lol

Back