Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Anybody consider maybe because the kid lives with him full time and he's not being brainwashed he's just eventually started calling him Dad"? From videos i've seen Russ put up the kid calls him "Poppa Russ" but maybe that's evolved over time. Though the idea of Future "stepping" to Russ is hilarious. Russel Wilson is a pro athlete who trains year round...that would be a hilarious fight.
2020 gangsters don’t shoot the fair one

Russ and Ciara dont have to continue to make a point that “ya daddy aint shit” in word and deed...thats not cool and could cause resentment from baby Future...
I don't feel like this from them at all

I feel like they doing what with Baby Future the same as they will with they biologically shared children

For Russ, this his oldest son and his first run at fatherhood. And he doing a great job imo

Anybody consider maybe because the kid lives with him full time and he's not being brainwashed he's just eventually started calling him Dad"? From videos i've seen Russ put up the kid calls him "Poppa Russ" but maybe that's evolved over time. Though the idea of Future "stepping" to Russ is hilarious. Russel Wilson is a pro athlete who trains year round...that would be a hilarious fight.

It could be that....at the end of the day we dont know..

but just based off of the public history of the adults dealing with each other...Ima say this was a passive aggressive diss to Future and a further perpetuation to the masses (whether true or false) that Future aint shit

Russ the most smilingly ass nigga I every seen

He right up there with Terry Crews and Chance. I dont see him purposely shade at Future lol.

I will say if Future has expressed unease about Russ relationship with his child then Russ should back off with the 'daddy' talk. If not....call that nigga daddy like they at a dice game in old 80's Harlem

Russ the most smilingly ass nigga I every seen

He right up there with Terry Crews and Chance. I dont see him purposely shade at Future lol.

I will say if Future has expressed unease about Russ relationship with his child then Russ should back off with the 'daddy' talk. If not....call that nigga daddy like they at a dice game in old 80's Harlem
You know as well as I do them be the main ones that be passive aggressive throw stones and hide hands fuck niggas b

She would/could have left for any reason tho

She knew who Hendrixxx was before she laid with em. Ijs being faithful ain't no guarantee you wont lose ya kids
Fam the story is he was cheating she left lol kids raised by their moms grow to resent and blame their fathers for everything

She would/could have left for any reason tho

She knew who Hendrixxx was before she laid with em. Ijs being faithful ain't no guarantee you wont lose ya kids

that relationship was over when he backed out of the marriage plans she had cause she wanted to make it a spectacle and Future wasnt comfy with that.

I do believe that he genuinely loved Ciara and wanted to be with her and he sees her as the one who got away.

cause he been OD hoh since the breakup. He was legit hurt

that relationship was over when he backed out of the marriage plans she had cause she wanted to make it a spectacle and Future wasnt comfy with that.

I do believe that he genuinely loved Ciara and wanted to be with her and he sees her as the one who got away.

cause he been OD hoh since the breakup. He was legit hurt
See....I figured it was just a lil fling. Like him and Lori Harvey

Ciara look like she got a that gripper too! Damn shame smh

Fam the story is he was cheating she left lol kids raised by their moms grow to resent and blame their fathers for everything

yeah HER story

you really think she gonna admit to doing toxic fuck shit in that relationship lol

Im pretty sure BOTH of them contributed to that situation ending the way it did...

I think they just was toxic for each other and it would never have worked...you could see there was real love there...sometimes folks are like magnets when you try to force them together

Much like CB and RiRi

Back