Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Russ the most smilingly ass nigga I every seen

He right up there with Terry Crews and Chance. I dont see him purposely shade at Future lol.

I will say if Future has expressed unease about Russ relationship with his child then Russ should back off with the 'daddy' talk. If not....call that nigga daddy like they at a dice game in old 80's Harlem

Russ might feel that nigga ain’t a father.

It’s legit only so much time a A+ List rapper with 4 kids from 4 Women can spend with a child.

I never seen Russ say some shit but future in that interview that was posted sounded real dumb.

Plus Future threw shots at that man wife so he probably fuck you one phone call a week ass nigga

It’s legit only so much time a A+ List rapper with 4 kids from 4 Women can spend with a child.

I never seen Russ say some shit but future in that interview that was posted sounded real dumb.

Plus Future threw shots at that man wife so he probably fuck you one phone call a week ass nigga
Idk man. I can believe Ciara controlling the family more than I can believe Russ on some straight fuck that nigga type of time

I seen Russ on the Kids Choice Awards and all I can do is smh. That nigga a black Mr Rodgers

Disclaimer: if you have a short attention span & cant read, ignore this long post.

Nobody here knows Futures position as a father, only as a man in the industry. It’s obvious he has no self-control over his desires, though. This is why he has so many children.

I will say it’s unfair to the kids involved because they’re always going to be stuck in-between their father, Future, and another father the woman will be with. I’m sure Ciara isn’t the only one who has remarried, or shacked up. I’m sure the other men have felt like they could play the father role in place of Future. We don’t know about them, though, because it’s not as publicized as Ciara/Future/Russell.

It’s obvious he has no beef with Russell, like most here do. He seems to be upset that Ciara didn’t come to him and let him know that she would be having another man around his son. But, it’s difficult to take that seriously if what is being said about him is true, that he cheated on Ciara. Allegedly he cheated but looking at his history, his pattern and habits, he has many other kids, it’s highly likely he did cheat. If he did, did he make sure it was okay w Ciara before he cheated and impregnated other women? It goes both ways.

As a man, as a boyfriend, as a husband, he’s a piece of crap.

As a father, we don’t know anything. He even stated he comes from a different way of life than Russell does. Whatever that way is has obviously shaped his views of being a father. If he feels material ways are the way to be a father, so be it.

In the video posted a few pages back, he himself says he supports his child. Good. Then he’s not a deadbeat. He himself says why would he deny his child to be raised by a good man, who’s a champion. Good. Then he loves his child. Being there for him is unknown, I’m sure he’s there in some way, after all, it’s difficult to be there everyday when the mother has custody.

As for Russell...

the man is a Christian man, is he not? He shows this young boy love, as he should. He’s doing what God has commanded all people, more specifically Christians, to do; to love one another & take care of one another. I see nothing but Godly love being poured out of Russ and into a boy who needs to be led the correct way. It’s obvious that Future doesn’t have a problem it either. So why does anyone else? I don’t think Russ is doing this to be vindictive or out of spite, as this isn’t the characteristics of a Christian person. I don’t expect unbelievers to understand how Christians express the love to God to others. It’s seen differently in a worldly view. I’m sure Russ prays for Future. I know I would be if I was in his shoes.

If Future doesn’t seem to have a problem w Russell & is only upset with how Ciara went about dating/marrying Russ, what is everyone’s beef w the men for? Both seem to be playing their roles the way they feel should be played and neither have hate for each other.

The only beef here is how each one decided to give birthday wishes on the internet. People acting stupid because Future didn’t say enough & Russ said more than he should’ve. How do we know Future didn’t call him? FaceTime him? Send him everything he wanted? etc

To me, a whole lot of nothing is being said

Im just hoping my kids don’t date scum bags

I hope the same while hoping they’re smart enough not to smash and get pregnant knowing that said person is a scumbag. They hardly come by as a surprise scumbag. The problem is everyone thinks they can be a hero and change someone, then they play themselves.

there is a well known interview where they asked Russ about Future supposedly not paying cs or something like that and he said “I dont want my wife to be stressed about this. we dont need his coins”
Which translates to “Fuck that nigga we dont need his money” which may be true and how you feel...but thats not a convo for public consumption...

so there is precedence for Russ doing fuck shit via the media when it co to this situation..

Why he didn't @ baby Future? He said that like Baby Future have a twitter account

there is a well known interview where they asked Russ about Future supposedly not paying cs or something like that and he said “I dont want my wife to be stressed about this. we dont need his coins”
Which translates to “Fuck that nigga we dont need his money” which may be true and how you feel...but thats not a convo for public consumption...

so there is precedence for Russ doing fuck shit via the media when it co to this situation..

Future been taken shots at his wife though and not paying CS.

If this shit wasn’t true he wouldn’t have said that

You got that interview?

Nope all facts g...

I just couldnt and wouldnt intentionally try to replace her dad....as in make it a point to put myself in the forefront, to talk bad about him in front of her or the worst which is to block or make it hard for him to see her and communicate with her or even cosign the vindictive fuck shit that females can do to the fathers of their children.

I wasnt gonna be that guy bro.

Thats not to say that me and him didnt have disagreements...that we didn't almost come to blows or that I was never frustrated with his participation in his daughters life or some of the vindictive shit HE did.

I could legit write a book about the past 14 yrs bro.
we should also talk about the dudes who support a woman who does fuck shit.

them the worse type of dudes.

but respect to you for being a stand up dude.
same shit i would have done

Back