Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

i agree.

i said this earlier.......but that man should have enough respect to not label himself that. he can even say...."he sees me as daddy" or whatever.
If the kid call you daddy then you daddy. That's yall acceptable term of communication. What's he supposed to say "non biological step dad loves you" so the internet can feel better?

Didnt they say a couple yrs ago he was "papa russ" or some shit?

If the kid call you daddy then you daddy. That's yall acceptable term of communication. What's he supposed to say "non biological step dad loves you" so the internet can feel better?

but i said if the child calls him that. then cool.

in a few of her actions.....

the time she presented an award or something and didnt want to say his name,
her planning a wedding but finding time to shit on dude.

spiteful.

either her energy should have been focused on her new husband or her new husband should tell her to chill.
So you mad about shit that happened 10 yrs ago but future can drop a mixtape on her and russell anniversary date and you dont say shit. Yep ciara the problem here.

So you mad about shit that happened 10 yrs ago but future can drop a mixtape on her and russell anniversary date and you dont say shit. Yep ciara the problem here.
ok.....hes petty too.
i dont absolve him of anything wrong doing.

i said they all corny imo.

the only grown up in all this the baby future

i said this.

He could've said "I LOVE YOU" lmao. Tf.

C'mon now.

Papa russ is for him and russ. There's no issue there. That takes nothing away from anyone.

ok......this is another thread.....

because we need to pick a side.

either a parents actions or lack thereof makes the child do crazy shit
or the child grows to do crazy shit no matter what you do.
It could be another thread, but here and now, we're talking about Future. He's a multi millionaire black man and his first born is STILL going down the path of being a statistic. It's pathetic.

It could be another thread, but here and now, we're talking about Future. He's a multi millionaire black man and his first born is STILL going down the path of being a statistic. It's pathetic.

Being a statistic how?

interesting angle...

so because hes a multimillionaire.....his kids should not go down this path?

but what if he put him in the best schools and spent time with him and his kid still did this? who do we blame?

what if he wasnt this big name and his kid went to shitty schools and lived in the hood but then became a great asset to society? who do we give credit too?

you just activated my warped mindframe.

im going to go buy some oysters.....and when i get back......awww shit when i get back its on.
lol

interesting angle...

so because hes a multimillionaire.....his kids should not go down this path?

but what if he put him in the best schools and spent time with him and his kid still did this? who do we blame?

what if he wasnt this big name and his kid went to shitty schools and lived in the hood but then became a great asset to society? who do we give credit too?

you just activated my warped mindframe.

im going to go buy some oysters.....and when i get back......awww shit when i get back its on.
lol
Yes, he's a multimillionaire, his kid has no business going down the same path he did. He shouldn't even be anywhere near the hood involved in gang activity. What's even the point of being a parent if not to guide your kids away from shit like that. Granted, I understand your point. "You can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather.", right?

Also, another Future gem.

Oysters, huh? Who's the lucky lady, lol?

Being a statistic how?
Dead due to gang violence or incarcerated.

Last edited:
Yes, he's a multimillionaire, his kid has no business going down the same path he did. He shouldn't even be anywhere near the hood involved in gang activity. What's even the point of being a parent if not to guide your kids away from shit like that. Granted, I understand your point. "You can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather.", right?

i just like oysters.....
but i get what you saying about the wrong path......but sometimes no matter what you do.....they grow up and take a path you didnt intend for them to take.

like you just said...pretty picnic but it might be shitty weather.
alot of time if we keeping it 100....the kids of famous people are pressured into seeming normal and not above fuck shit. but this goes into something else.

now while i understand he has to travel...he has to make the sacrifice not his kids.
this all should be a village type mentality.....ok...hes making money but fly the kids to him. im not saying this aint the case.....but its ways to do things.

i dont know how he looks at things....but the way i see it.....its always a sacrifice someone in the family needs to make to begin generational things.

more often than not.....famous people miss out on the raising and/or nurturing aspect of kids and family. but this doesnt give future an excuse.

What's his eldest's sons behavior have to do with him and Ciara kid and why is his income supposed to be a measure of where his kids supposed to be?

Russ the most smilingly ass nigga I every seen

He right up there with Terry Crews and Chance. I dont see him purposely shade at Future lol.

I will say if Future has expressed unease about Russ relationship with his child then Russ should back off with the 'daddy' talk. If not....call that nigga daddy like they at a dice game in old 80's Harlem
Lol bruh niggas be passive aggressive everyday look at @AP21

What's his eldest's sons behavior have to do with him and Ciara kid and why is his income supposed to be a measure of where his kids supposed to be?
It doesn't, no one said it did. Dos asked me to give an example of Future being a bad parent, barring the fact that he has a bunch of kids with a bunch of women. The two articles I linked were in response to that question.

And his income could and should be used to prevent his kid from ending up in that kind of situation, not used to simply bail them out of said situations. They have access to resources that the majority of the world doesn't have and they're (Future and his kid's baby moms, as Dos said it does indeed take a village) collectively throwing it away for clout and who knows what else. Seems like a waste. That's just my opinion, though. Like I said before, that kid having Russ in his life is probably the best thing to happen to him. Watch his life be dramatically different than the rest of his siblings on his father's side.

You have documented salt against ol girl for correcting mistakes and moving better. It's weird.

Lol niggas say don’t date toxic niggas she leaves one gets a regular nigga and we gotta ask why she was with the toxic nigga in the first place? Can’t win

Back