Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Y’all know Ciara probably posted that from Russ account right lol

Russ don’t seem like the subliminal jab type

The women that eat this up every time either has a baby father that reminds them of Future and wishes they can find their Russell Wilson, or they’re in a shitty relationship. No reason for this to blow up every time.

The women that eat this up every time either has a baby father that reminds them of Future and wishes they can find their Russell Wilson, or they’re in a shitty relationship. No reason for this to blow up every time.
its a thing about upgrading.

be a smut and then live happily ever after with a rich dude who saves you from the gutter dudes.

i dont really have much of a problem with russ....i dont like how hes seen as the upgrade.
he has money ..new contract and God fearing.
future has money...nice career and thinks hes God of the trap.

whats crazy is....the future type dude will always be the first pick but then chicks get mad later and want a russ and call him the upgrade when they overlooked him first.

thats the crazy shit.

same ole story

rinse and repeat

its a thing about upgrading.

be a smut and then live happily ever after with a rich dude who saves you from the gutter dudes.

i dont really have much of a problem with russ....i dont like how hes seen as the upgrade.
he has money ..new contract and God fearing.
future has money...nice career and thinks hes God of the trap.

whats crazy is....the future type dude will always be the first pick but then chicks get mad later and want a russ and call him the upgrade when they overlooked him first.

thats the crazy shit.

same ole story

rinse and repeat
They want a Russ but they themselves aren’t a Ciara...

There is perception and then reality.

It is percieved that Future is an aint shit father...if thats not the reality then Ciara out of pure respect for Future as the father to their so should not perpetuate the false narrative and actually dead it.

And Future needs to give that same respect to Ciara as there is a perception that she is a bitter vindictive woman.

But everybody aint emotionally mature enough to do that....world famous millionaires or not

Plus it's fucking social media...

ROFL.... People clearly take social media way too seriously. I can't even begin to jump into how hilarious that it is people are equating real life love with social media affection....

So if I just tell my kid happy bday, but someone else makes a "better"post they love my kid more now??

Back