Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Idk man

Russell strikes me as the kinda dude who actually extended his hand to try and talk to future

Future strikes me as the type that looked at Russell's hand and was like "nah, I'm good"

Idk idk

My girl's ex husband was like this. I thought to myself, 'My nigga, how is is that you know that I'm around your children all day long, and your pride and ego still won't let you have a conversation with me?'.

My girl's ex husband was like this. I thought to myself, 'My nigga, how is is that you know that I'm around your children all day long, and your pride and ego still won't let you have a conversation with me?'.
I'm like this. But it has nothing today with ego or pride, I simply have nothing to say to ex's current bf.

My conversations are with my ex's. And even those are infrequent.

I'm like this. But it has nothing today with ego or pride, I simply have nothing to say to ex's current bf.

My conversations are with my ex's. And even those are infrequent.
you dont feel the need to speak to a dude thats around your kids or your around his?

says alot about a dude.

he dont see you as an ally and more of possibly a threat.

if homie knock on your door with one boxing glove...you know what it is.

i dont understand how people aint talking to dude who around they kids.

soon as a new dude in the picture...i want to meet him.

aint not threats.....just let em know....the do's and donts on a respect level. it takes a village but dont go over board.
that goes for my kid or the mom. dont put your hands on either.
i may hate my kids moms but you not gonna touch her.

im weird like that.

says alot about a dude.

he dont see you as an ally and more of possibly a threat.

if homie knock on your door with one boxing glove...you know what it is.

New that was mad long ago. He know's what time it is now. We solid. I've had to call that nigga on more than one occasion to clarify shit.

Either 'Yo, you did or said this. We gotta straighten that out cuz I'm not with it.' or 'Yo, I heard you feel a way about XYZ. What's the issue?'. Shit is way smoother when you lay ya cards out on the table and two niggas just know what it is.

Plus it's fucking social media...

ROFL.... People clearly take social media way too seriously. I can't even begin to jump into how hilarious that it is people are equating real life love with social media affection....

So if I just tell my kid happy bday, but someone else makes a "better"post they love my kid more now??
Bruh you TO active on social media to act like it's nothing lol

its a thing about upgrading.

be a smut and then live happily ever after with a rich dude who saves you from the gutter dudes.

i dont really have much of a problem with russ....i dont like how hes seen as the upgrade.
he has money ..new contract and God fearing.
future has money...nice career and thinks hes God of the trap.

whats crazy is....the future type dude will always be the first pick but then chicks get mad later and want a russ and call him the upgrade when they overlooked him first.

thats the crazy shit.

same ole story

rinse and repeat
They want a Russ but they themselves aren’t a Ciara...

Lmao.

Yo why this happen? How did we take a discussion about 3 specific people and turn into a who women pick and what they want and how they was smuts and now they not? even saw something bout god in there.

I might have skipped a few posts that turned the discussion into this. Yall act funny as fuck. Got me laughing when im supposed to be in a serious meeting.

you dont feel the need to speak to a dude thats around your kids or your around his?
That's right. What we gonna talk about?

Do y'all have any children together? If so, how old? Boy? Girl? Both?
Yes. Two girls 15 and 12.

He been in the they life maybe 4yrs? Idek tbh. Outside of what up how you be when he in the background of facetime, we don't mince words.

Lmao.

Yo why this happen? How did we take a discussion about 3 specific people and turn into a who women pick and what they want and how they was smuts and now they not? even saw something bout god in there.

I might have skipped a few posts that turned the discussion into this. Yall act funny as fuck. Got me laughing when im supposed to be in a serious meeting.
man...thats what we do.

its the way of the IC.......we leveled up to ABW.

we upgraded too we just aint have to sleep around to do it.

Plus it's fucking social media...

ROFL.... People clearly take social media way too seriously. I can't even begin to jump into how hilarious that it is people are equating real life love with social media affection....

So if I just tell my kid happy bday, but someone else makes a "better"post they love my kid more now??

Nah fam. You make a post saying happy birthday to your kid. Then someone makes a post saying your kid is their inspiration, thanking jesus for your kid, and then tops it off by signing off as daddy to your kid.

Way more than just a better happy bday post.

Lmao.

That’s Dos man. My point was that every time Russell posts something about lil Future and/or Future posts something about his son it always blows up. I’m saying the people blowing it up either sees themselves in Ciara’s situation with an ain’t shit baby father/spouse or they want a Russell Wilson themselves even though a lot of them aren’t Ciara.

Dos just likes to go off on tangents.

He been in the they life maybe 4yrs? Idek tbh. Outside of what up how you be when he in the background of facetime, we don't mince words.

Word. Picture starting to become clearer. Yah not much reason to keep dialogue going on the regular and shit. But that's not what I meant.

What about 4 years ago when he first came around? Y'all niggas ain't never sat down and made shit crystal clear, in terms of expectations, and boundaries? Especially with girls.

And in these last 4 years, there ain't never been nothing that happened that you felt the need to talk to that nigga directly about?

Nah fam. You make a post saying happy birthday to your kid. Then someone makes a post saying your kid is their inspiration, thanking jesus for your kid, and then tops it off by signing off as daddy to your kid.

Way more than just a better happy bday post.
I'd laugh and make a post saying homie seriously overcompensating....

You forget, I'm a troll gawd.... I'd have a blast if someone tried to play me like that online...

im not going to judge you......cuz he might be a big nigga an you three apples high.....

but me...nah.

its crazy cuz them thugged out dudes my sons mom fucked with was cool dudes. and the only nigga that gave me issues was the so called good dude. he was the worse out of them all. bitch ass.

but nah.......it might be helpful to show the ladies you two are on one accord.

That’s Dos man. My point was that every time Russell posts something about lil Future and/or Future posts something about his son it always blows up. I’m saying the people blowing it up either sees themselves in Ciara’s situation with an ain’t shit baby father/spouse or they want a Russell Wilson themselves even though a lot of them aren’t Ciara.

Dos just likes to go off on tangents.

But for what it is, you made it blow up on this forum. Just saying.

Not all of us, but some of us like me wouldnt have ever found out this was a thing if it wasnt for your post.

I'd laugh and make a post saying homie seriously overcompensating....

You forget, I'm a troll gawd.... I'd have a blast if someone tried to play me like that online...
the question is why he feel the need to do it tho.
like you said overcompensating....for what?

you have the money, you have the wife and you have the child.

why would he need to do extra?

But for what it is, you made it blow up on this forum. Just saying.

Not all of us, but some of us like me wouldnt have ever found out this was a thing if it wasnt for your post.
It was the hot topic of the day and no I didn’t make it blow up social media did. If I didn’t make this thread someone else probably would’ve.

Back