i salute you for how you handle this.

we just different.

not saying you wrong.
but if it works for you........respect.
Bruh I been telling yall for yrs my situation is good

No baby mama drama.
No child support drama.
No come fight my BF drama.

My ex's are both great catches and are strong women who found dudes that fit them better than I do. I trust them inexplicably to have our kids best interest at heart and they haven't let me down yet in that regard.

How we know he don't spend time with his kid

It’s hard to spend time with kids living his life

it’s even hard spending time with your kid if you’re not with the mother

it’s ever harder spending time with your kid while living that life and not being with the mother and having 4+ more kids with 4+ women.

IM NOT SAYING HE DONT SPEND TIME THOUGH

how the hell am i an incel? thats first.

and its rumored.

everyone makes mistakes.......but lets not act like certain people are a certain way and try to use mistakes as an excuse.

yall see the pic.....but everyone wants to let people cook.

I’m joking about the incel thing. They pretty much feel like girls don’t like good guys they like popular guys. So I’m thinking the black version of that is Rus and Future. Except Rus is a jock and Future a street dude.

It’s cool

Bruh I been telling yall for yrs my situation is good

No baby mama drama.
No child support drama.
No come fight my BF drama.

My ex's are both great catches and are strong women who found dudes that fit them better than I do. I trust them inexplicably to have our kids best interest at heart and they haven't let me down yet in that regard.
and im the exact opposite....
i didnt trust either of them bitches with how i wanted my kids raised.
you use my kid as a pawn......imma shake the fucking board and change the game.

it is what it is.

you got a good situation.

kinda rare.
same with @mryounggun

now i understand why you wont rock the boat. you smooth sailing.

me...i was trying to drink wine while riding the rapids. spilling my merlot all over the place....had enough of that shit.

i would but my kids wouldnt call her mom.

i think you a bit mixed up here.

no one is saying dont raise the kid....but its fuck nigga shit to call yourself the dad. regardless of how the child feels....russ is a grown ass man needing a title?
the nigga won a bowl.....that aint enough.

yall letting his smug ass demeanor fuck with yalls mind.

He is the "dad" when that boy is under the same roof as he is. He's taking care of that boy, he's raising that boy, teaching him, giving him life lessons; Dad shit.

I have a stepmother, I address her as "Ma". I didn't when I was a young kid, but as I got older and realized that she cared for me no differently than my stepbrother or half-siblings, I gave her the respect she deserves and addressed her as such.

Same for my first stepfather. I've never referred to him as anything but my father but because my biological father was very much in my life I naturally called him "dad".

What fucks with y'all is that a child can refer to two people as their father or mother. It all depends on how well the step-parent takes care of that child.

there is a well known interview where they asked Russ about Future supposedly not paying cs or something like that and he said “I dont want my wife to be stressed about this. we dont need his coins”
Which translates to “Fuck that nigga we dont need his money” which may be true and how you feel...but thats not a convo for public consumption...

so there is precedence for Russ doing fuck shit via the media when it co to this situation..

That "well known interview" orginiated on a fake celebrity gossip site

He is the "dad" when that boy is under the same roof as he is. He's taking care of that boy, he's raising that boy, teaching him, giving him life lessons; Dad shit.

I have a stepmother, I address her as "Ma". I didn't when I was a young kid, but as I got older and realized that she cared for me no differently than my stepbrother or half-siblings, I gave her the respect she deserves and addressed her as such.

Same for my first stepfather. I've never referred to him as anything but my father but because my biological father was very much in my life I naturally called him "dad".

What fucks with y'all is that a child can refer to two people as their father or mother. It all depends on how well the step-parent takes care of that child.

Facts all facts

Y’all think Joseph ever got in his feelings about being a step dad?

he had to live w the fact that his wife was impregnated without ever actually having sex w another dude... I’m sure that was hard for him. But it seems like he was chill.

It’s hard to spend time with kids living his life

it’s even hard spending time with your kid if you’re not with the mother

it’s ever harder spending time with your kid while living that life and not being with the mother and having 4+ more kids with 4+ women.

IM NOT SAYING HE DONT SPEND TIME THOUGH
pink brings her kid to her concerts....

from what i heard

missed it again.......nothing about what the child thinks......you saying yourself thats what you called them. thats how you saw it. you grown to respect them in that capacity.

we are speaking about a dude calling himself that. its not needed and comes off as a slight.
hes doing it.......so keep doing it. nothing needs to be said and it no need to send s better message about the kid.

and im the exact opposite....
i didnt trust either of them bitches with how i wanted my kids raised.
you use my kid as a pawn......imma shake the fucking board and change the game.

it is what it is.

you got a good situation.

kinda rare.
same with @mryounggun

now i understand why you wont rock the boat. you smooth sailing.

me...i was trying to drink wine while riding the rapids. spilling my merlot all over the place....had enough of that shit.

Bruh, I couldn't imagine living like this.

missed it again.......nothing about what the child thinks......you saying yourself thats what you called them. thats how you saw it. you grown to respect them in that capacity.

we are speaking about a dude calling himself that. its not needed and comes off as a slight.
hes doing it.......so keep doing it. nothing needs to be said and it no need to send s better message about the kid.

he's fully justified in saying that too. For all intents and purposes, he's Dad.
Future is out doing "Future" the vast majority of the time. Russell is at the crib with the boy doing dad-shit 24/7. Future falls through when the wind blows him in that direction, prolly drops some dough on his son, maybe takes him somewhere, then bails for however long he's gone again. Russell then goes back to doing dad-shit with the boy.

Russell is 100% justified in calling himself "dad".

"Weekend visits and buying J's ain't gon' make me a father" - Common.

he's fully justified in saying that too. For all intents and purposes, he's Dad.
Future is out doing "Future" the vast majority of the time. Russell is at the crib with the boy doing dad-shit 24/7. Future falls through when the wind blows him in that direction, prolly drops some dough on his son, maybe takes him somewhere, then bails for however long he's gone again. Russell then goes back to doing dad-shit with the boy.

Russell is 100% justified in calling himself "dad".

"Weekend visits and buying J's ain't gon' make me a father" - Common.
but how do we know this?
where was it said he was a bad father?
or are we assuming because he said making sacrifices ?

Back