Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

but how do we know this?
where was it said he was a bad father?
or are we assuming because he said making sacrifices ?

I never said he was a bad father, I said he ain't around like that. Future is busy doin' him. So while he's out and about doin' his thing, Russell is actually there with the boy day-to-day until Future decides to fall through.

Russell is with him 24/7. Future ain't. Shit ain't that hard to put into perspective.

I never said he was a bad father, I said he ain't around like that. Future is busy doin' him. So while he's out and about doin' his thing, Russell is actually there with the boy day-to-day until Future decides to fall through.

Russell is with him 24/7. Future ain't. Shit ain't that hard to put into perspective.
so you saying if i live across the country and not with my kids everyday ....i cant be as good of a father as the live in dude?

Aight fuck it.

I'll go on record as being able to confirm that the nigga is a bad father. With 100% certainty. Unless his mindset on fatherhood has changed dramatically over the last 15 years. Which is very possible.

Last edited:
So for every nigga that ready to adopt his new chicks kids the dad 100% absolutely has to be a dead beat and deserves to be disrespected and ridiculed for any and every show of or lack of PUBLICLY displayed affection....

This is exactly why I would troll the situation.... Cuz if niggaz gonna believe any ole thing... Might as well make it funny...

so you saying if i live across the country and not with my kids everyday ....i cant be as good of a father as the live in dude?

Didn't say that either.

We already know Future is irresponsible as fuck. You don't get to six BM's and seven kids by being a responsible adult. So, we're not talking about someone like you or me that's going to make sure he's still in his child's life one way or another whether they're across the country, in another country, or on a whole other continent all together.

Nah... We're talking about Future.

And that, alone, should be enough of an explanation.

Didn't say that either.

We already know Future is irresponsible as fuck. You don't get to six BM's and seven kids by being a responsible adult. So, we're not talking about someone like you or me that's going to make sure he's still in his child's life one way or another whether they're across the country, in another country, or on a whole other continent all together.

Nah... We're talking about Future.

And that, alone, should be enough of an explanation.
i hear all you saying....im trying to get to where is it proven he aint shit.
he like it raw...nh and thats wreckless.
but where is he aint shit at?

if anything its implied and reinforced by the shit russ and ciara puts out or tries to out do.

a while back....didnt he give his kid a rolex and showed it on instagram,,,,,,and people said he aint shit and that at least his mom threw him a party.
but it turned out future did throw him a party but just showed the watch. or something like that.

its all optics. even all the shit i talk means nothing....cause im assuming too.

How Future make time for hoes, but gonna tell his kids they have to the sacrifices.

Future isn’t a good dad, He might be a C-, D dad, even if he’s not an F.

Look at it from his kids perspective and not the adults. My dad is busy, so I don’t see him enough but he’s not too busy to for the hoes. Knowing he kids pay that cost why does he keep creating multiple (8) visiting spots to divide his time by.

Why keep creating situations where the ones who are going to suffer are his kids he claims to love.

The women suffer this once for the come up, Future has so far made this mistake 8 times.

Nigga should be thankful for Russ, that’s one kid he ain’t gotta worry about making sure he good!

How Future make time for hoes, but gonna tell his kids they have to the sacrifices.

Future isn’t a good dad, He might be a C-, D dad, even if he’s not an F.

Look at it from his kids perspective and not the adults. My dad is busy, so I don’t see him enough but he’s not too busy to for the hoes. Knowing he kids pay that cost why does he keep creating multiple (8) visiting spots to divide his time by.

Why keep creating situations where the ones who are going to suffer are his kids he claims to love.

The women suffer this once for the come up, Future has so far made this mistake 8 times.

Nigga should be thankful for Russ, that’s one kid he ain’t gotta worry about making sure he good!
hoes dont take time when you famous. all you need to do is get to the room and they pussy already out

i hear all you saying....im trying to get to where is it proven he aint shit.
he like it raw...nh and thats wreckless.
but where is he aint shit at?

if anything its implied and reinforced by the shit russ and ciara puts out or tries to out do.

a while back....didnt he give his kid a rolex and showed it on instagram,,,,,,and people said he aint shit and that at least his mom threw him a party.
but it turned out future did throw him a party but just showed the watch. or something like that.

its all optics. even all the shit i talk means nothing....cause im assuming too.

Buying a kid a Rolex is about as irresponsible as buying a child a Ferrari. You've basically painted a target on the kid's forehead. Nobody gives a fuck that it's Future's kid when it comes time to rob his ass. And posting said Rolex on the net for niggas to see makes it even worse. He has potentially put his child in harms way for likes.

Irresponsible as fuck.

you mean i bought him a coat for christmas so i take care of my kids type dudes?

i know a few

exactly!

Bruh, I know a lot of “I’ll do anything for mines”!
I be like, “which ones”?

I be like nigga would you get a job for them niggas?

Scroll right

That foreezy nigga so wrong it ain't even funny.

The act of taking care of a child that AIN'T your own, that you have ZERO connection to outside of the other parent you're dealing with is an act of love that exceeds the love of a biological parent. If Russell is doing everything he can to make sure this child comes out good out of a place of love for that child in his heart then he's exhibited a love greater than Future's and there's no way to really dispute this.

Future has a biological obligation to his son to be his father. Russell has no such obligation but does it anyways out of love for that child.

Back