Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

I'd laugh and make a post saying homie seriously overcompensating....

You forget, I'm a troll gawd.... I'd have a blast if someone tried to play me like that online...

Aye, i respect we have different views.

And i troll mfers on the daily. Always roasting about one thing or the other. but for me troll shit would get turned off when the topic comes to my kids.

Plus I wouldnt even wanna troll dude on social media cause i wouldnt want this to turn into an issue of pride and now we going back and forth. Cause end of the day, this all effects the kids.

I see someshit like this, my first reaction would be to tap jaws, but id cool myself down and have a civilized convo with dude and tell him to never cross certain lines. Let my ex know too. And hopefully dude wont get ignorant and we all move on.

That’s Dos man. My point was that every time Russell posts something about lil Future and/or Future posts something about his son it always blows up. I’m saying the people blowing it up either sees themselves in Ciara’s situation with an ain’t shit baby father/spouse or they want a Russell Wilson themselves even though a lot of them aren’t Ciara.

Dos just likes to go off on tangents.
whats wrong with tangents?

iz these mf puters putin?

its a thing about upgrading.

be a smut and then live happily ever after with a rich dude who saves you from the gutter dudes.

i dont really have much of a problem with russ....i dont like how hes seen as the upgrade.
he has money ..new contract and God fearing.
future has money...nice career and thinks hes God of the trap.

whats crazy is....the future type dude will always be the first pick but then chicks get mad later and want a russ and call him the upgrade when they overlooked him first.

thats the crazy shit.

same ole story

rinse and repeat

You sound like an incel talking about Chads and Stacys. It’s rumored even when she was in high school she liked straight laced niggas I mean she dated bow wow he hardly a thug. Like do y’all want people to learn from mistakes or just never make them?

money dont raise ya kid...bottom line

and for the record....we can go back years....i always said things start at home......but money means nothing at the end of the day.
But he lives 1000 miles away from his kid how he gonna raise him?

whats wrong with tangents?

iz these mf puters putin?
Me- what’s 2+2?

You- yesterday I went to Burger King and I picked up a whopper and some fries. I drive home realized they didn’t put any ketchup in the bag so I drove back to get my motherfucking ketchup. Then on the way back home I saw Marshall’s was having a sale on t shirts so I went in looked around but realized I didn’t like Marshall’s, saw my old crush from high school in there and was chopping it up with her for 40 minutes, I tried to smash that day but she curved me. I went outside and started watching the squirrels run around. I looked up and seen a plane in the sky

Me- cool. But what’s 2+2?

You sound like an incel talking about Chads and Stacys. It’s rumored even when she was in high school she liked straight laced niggas I mean she dated bow wow he hardly a thug. Like do y’all want people to learn from mistakes or just never make them?
how the hell am i an incel? thats first.

and its rumored.

everyone makes mistakes.......but lets not act like certain people are a certain way and try to use mistakes as an excuse.

yall see the pic.....but everyone wants to let people cook.

Me- what’s 2+2?

You- yesterday I went to Burger King and I picked up a whopper and some fries. I drive home realized they didn’t put any ketchup in the bag so I drove back to get my motherfucking ketchup. Then on the way back home I saw Marshall’s was having a sale on t shirts so I went in looked around but realized I didn’t like Marshall’s, saw my old crush from high school in there and was chopping it up with her for 40 minutes, I tried to smash that day but she curved me. I went outside and started watching the squirrels run around. I looked up and seen a plane in the sky

Me- cool. But what’s 2+2?
stay the fuck out my business

Word. Picture starting to become clearer. Yah not much reason to keep dialogue going on the regular and shit. But that's not what I meant.

What about 4 years ago when he first came around? Y'all niggas ain't never sat down and made shit crystal clear, in terms of expectations, and boundaries? Especially with girls.

And in these last 4 years, there ain't never been nothing that happened that you felt the need to talk to that nigga directly about?
Nope. My ex knows my expectations. I trust my ex so by extension, I trust him. No need for veiled threats or setting boundaries. They run they house as best as they see fit and knock on wood it's been good.

Again, nope. My youngest has my spirit at times of being wild but her mother disciplines her. He took her phone away for like a month once which I agreed with so wasn't much to talk about. I really don't separate him from my ex so when I need to tell them something I tell her. But that's super rare as I talk to my girls directly

im not going to judge you......cuz he might be a big nigga an you three apples high.....

but me...nah.

its crazy cuz them thugged out dudes my sons mom fucked with was cool dudes. and the only nigga that gave me issues was the so called good dude. he was the worse out of them all. bitch ass.

but nah.......it might be helpful to show the ladies you two are on one accord.
I don't have these problems fam

I don't tell them how to run they house nor do I feel I have any right to. The ladies know we cool enough. Never argued, never almost came to blows. Never had to say 'if he does....'.

We exist by giving each other space to operate

the question is why he feel the need to do it tho.
like you said overcompensating....for what?

you have the money, you have the wife and you have the child.

why would he need to do extra?
I don't give a fuck....

I don't have these problems fam

I don't tell them how to run they house nor do I feel I have any right to. The ladies know we cool enough. Never argued, never almost came to blows. Never had to say 'if he does....'.

We exist by giving each other space to operate
i salute you for how you handle this.

we just different.

not saying you wrong.
but if it works for you........respect.

Back