Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

This definitely sounds flagrant.

Fortunately, no one in here is saying that. Lol.
That's EXACTLY what you saying

By telling Russ what title his son can and cannot use, you telling him to turn down his love for him.

He can't be called his dad
He can't write him heartfelt birthday wishes
He can raise him and financially support him but he gotta be called Papa Russ or Step Dad because hey......the real father may or may not be offended by this

That's EXACTLY what you saying

By telling Russ what title his son can and cannot use, you telling him to turn down his love for him.

He can't be called his dad
He can't write him heartfelt birthday wishes
He can raise him and financially support him but he gotta be called Papa Russ or Step Dad because hey......the real father may or may not be offended by this

You just gonna TELL ME what I'm saying, huh? Lol.

Naw bro.

'Imagine walking up to a black man in America and telling him to turn down the love and affection he has for a kid he's actively raising because it makes the real father feel some kinda way (we think)'

How can I tell a grown man what to feel? How can I tell that man not to feel so much love for my son? I'd never try to do that. My only issue is how it was EXPRESSED. At no point have I ever said that he should turn down the love and affection he has for the kid. I dunno how to be clearer.

And the reason has nothing to do with it making Future feel a certain kind of way. The reason is respect and boundaries.

Reactions: GNS
You just gonna TELL ME what I'm saying, huh? Lol.

Naw bro.

'Imagine walking up to a black man in America and telling him to turn down the love and affection he has for a kid he's actively raising because it makes the real father feel some kinda way (we think)'

How can I tell a grown man what to feel? How can I tell that man not to feel so much love for my son? I'd never try to do that. My only issue is how it was EXPRESSED. At no point have I ever said that he should turn down the love and affection he has for the kid. I dunno how to be clearer.

And the reason has nothing to do with it making Future feel a certain kind of way. The reason is respect and boundaries.
How exactly was it expressed that made you so .....disrespected?

What boundary was crossed? What conversation could you have had with Russ before this to let him know this wasn't ok?

Future, ciara, russell are all flithy rich and famous...nothing comes out of this but some rep points on social media.

But imagine if you will a regular dude doing the best he can for his child...he aint perfect but he does his best. And then he realizes that his ex and some she married all of the sudden wants their child to call that dude daddy. You dont see an incident there?

Im not saying that applies to this situation but some irresponsible people may get that idea.

Nigga got a 3yr old daughter, nigga say and do the same corny shit about her on twitter.
See....

When you don't know shit like this it seems suspect....

I mean if this nigga making paragraphs to a damn 3 year old like they can read that shit on Twitter... He consistent

I gotta 3 year old.... My post on her birthday was pretty basic. I think my wife's post blew mines out the water....

And you can ask anybody who hear me in the chat.... That little girl do not fuck with her mother like that.... She stay up under me

Future, ciara, russell are all flithy rich and famous...nothing comes out of this but some rep points on social media.

But imagine if you will a regular dude doing the best he can for his child...he aint perfect but he does his best. And then he realizes that his ex and some she married all of the sudden wants their child to call that dude daddy. You dont see an incident there?

Im not saying that applies to this situation but some irresponsible people may get that idea.
I dont think it was all of a sudden tho

He been in this kid like for almost 4yrs. Since dude was an infant

it ain’t about if the kid can actually read it, comment and like it... it’s about being so full of love for your family, for your kid, for your step kid etc that you can’t, and don’t want to, contain it.. u want the world to know your love... it’s a beautiful thing really... I ain’t one to post like that on social media, I suck at expressing that kind of stuff, my wife writes practically books for them... she just expresses her love for them... even my oldest don’t even have social media, they don’t see the posts... love... it’s love

• Haha

Blood these niggaz in this thread live in a dream world. Some cat with your ex got your kid calling him daddy but u r just so detached and above it all that that shit doesnt affect you lmao

Niggaz full of shit. Not to mention spiteful ass females

How exactly was it expressed that made you so .....disrespected?

What boundary was crossed? What conversation could you have had with Russ before this to let him know this wasn't ok?

Because for ME, you don't refer to yourself as 'dad' to another man's kid, unless that man is out of the picture. For me, the only exception would be if the bio dad is ok with it.

As far as the conversation, I dunno if they had the convo or not. I can't speak for them. I'm just telling you how I feel and how I move and the rules that I live by. I can't really speak for what another nigga thinks is right or wrong, you know?

Because for ME, you don't refer to yourself as 'dad' to another man's kid, unless that man is out of the picture. For me, the only exception would be if the bio dad is ok with it.

As far as the conversation, I dunno if they had the convo or not. I can't speak for them. I'm just telling you how I feel and how I move and the rules that I live by. I can't really speak for what another nigga thinks is right or wrong, you know?
How would YOU broach this subject?

Walk up to him and say 'hey by the way, my kid wont be calling you dad?'

How would YOU broach this subject?

Walk up to him and say 'hey by the way, my kid wont be calling you dad?'

Na, not at all. It ain't gotta be no ego, tough guy shit. Like I said, I got mad experience with having these convo.

We'd go have a drink or some shit, and I'd let him know that 'I appreciate all the time and effort and energy he puts in with my son, but I'm not comfortable with you referring to him as his 'dad'. Just from a respect standpoint that's kinda outta bounds for me. So let's figure out some kinda way where you can express the kinda love you wanna express to him, without calling yourself his 'dad'.'

Shit ain't that difficult.

Crazy shit is every nigga in here either know or heard about someone that had/has a SHITTY ass step parent.

But Russ "doing too much"....... :foh5:

Way too many bums turning into super dad when they ex move on.

The amount of “father ain’t around” households we grew up with and around around should let you niggas know what it is!

Na, not at all. It ain't gotta be no ego, tough guy shit. Like I said, I got mad experience with having these convo.

We'd go have a drink or some shit, and I'd let him know that 'I appreciate all the time and effort and energy he puts in with my son, but I'm not comfortable with you referring to him as his 'dad'. Just from a respect standpoint that's kinda outta bounds for me. So let's figure out some kinda way where you can express the kinda love you wanna express to him, without calling yourself his 'dad'.'

Shit ain't that difficult.
And 4yrs later ya son calling him dad......?

Now what?

And 4yrs later ya son calling him dad......?

Now what?

Lol. That's a good question. I wouldn't still be harping on the shit 4 years later, I know that - whatever the outcome.

But for THAT specific situation, I dunno that I have an answer for that one. I don't really see myself getting into a physical confrontation over this type of shit.

Lol. That's a good question. I wouldn't still be harping on the shit 4 years later, I know that - whatever the outcome.

But for THAT specific situation, I dunno that I have an answer for that one. I don't really see myself getting into a physical confrontation over this type of shit.
I dont think Day 1 Russ came into like I'm Dad call me dad. I think a natural bond was built just being around all the time and have genuine love and care for the kid. Kid starts calling him dad *whether by choice or Ciara force* and eventually yrs later, you dad.

Not planned but certainly encouraged now that other kids are in the fold

I dont think Day 1 Russ came into like I'm Dad call me dad. I think a natural bond was built just being around all the time and have genuine love and care for the kid. Kid starts calling him dad *whether by choice or Ciara force* and eventually yrs later, you dad.

I can see that happening. I'm not against that. And I'm not a nigga who can't swallow his pride under the right circumstances. But Im just saying I'd have an issue with it. Not saying that I can't imagine any scenario where I'd either be ok with or ir just have to suck it up for the greater good. I can think of a few that would make me say 'Ok, I'll step back on this one.'.

I dunno man.

i see what you saying bro

but I have 3 other kids with my lady...they all call me dad or daddy

my oldest still calls me “poppi” so I dont buy that it should be encouraged IF the convo was had.

to get even realer...my oldest has actually checked her siblings when they called me poppi.

refers to me as her poppi when im introduced to her friends, teachers and coaches

so again...just based off my exp...im not going for “its easier so ill encourage it”

again..this is 14yrs in...and we def have a father-daughter relationship

i see what you saying bro

but I have 3 other kids with my lady...they all call me dad or daddy

my oldest still calls me “poppi” so I dont buy that it should be encouraged IF the convo was had.

to get even realer...my oldest has actually checked her siblings when they called me poppi.

refers to me as her poppi when im introduced to her friends, teachers and coaches

so again...just based off my exp...im not going for “its easier so ill encourage it”

again..this is 14yrs in...and we def have a father-daughter relationship
Idk man

Im 13yrs in and my daughter calls me daddy. Couldn't imagine any other title. Hell, she use my last name on everything that's not an official document

Blood these niggaz in this thread live in a dream world. Some cat with your ex got your kid calling him daddy but u r just so detached and above it all that that shit doesnt affect you lmao

Niggaz full of shit. Not to mention spiteful ass females

Exactly...this aint just about love. Its about authority and responsibility.

If the mother and father are present, responsible, and caring....they're the two central authority figures in that child's life. The child callin somebody else daddy confuses that.

Now of course a whole lot of scenarios can change that...but spite between exes shouldnt be one of them.

Back