Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

YEEEEEAH

"you can just call me AP" eliminates all this

YEEEEEAH

"you can just call me AP" eliminates all this
Honestly this is what it comes down to. Future is present in his sons life...

“Papa Russ loves ya!” would have had the same effect.

I percieve the “daddy loves ya!” as overkill and possibly some sublim “you aint shit” shot

thats just me tho

Honestly this is what it comes down to. Future is present in his sons life...

“Papa Russ loves ya!” would have had the same effect.

I percieve the “daddy loves ya!” as overkill and possibly some sublim “you aint shit” shot

thats just me tho

How present though?

we assuming a dude that’s always on the road with multiple kids with multiple women not all in the same place is spending time like that

How present though?

we assuming a dude that’s always on the road with multiple kids with multiple women not all in the same place is spending time like that

if he is making the time and effort despite his schedule...thats not deadbeat status like many ppl trying to paint.

Its the same as a regular person who lives in Cali and thier seed lives accross the country...

This been a good discussion. Hopefully everybody in here been genuine...

naturally a lot of women(and men) on my TL are attacking men that have expressed that Russ overstepped a boundary. The question Inwould pose to them is if the situation was reversed and your ex current woman/wife made that same post and said “mommy loves ya!” How would you feel...

Ill give you a guess to how that went lol

if he is making the time and effort despite his schedule...thats not deadbeat status like many ppl trying to paint.

Its the same as a regular person who lives in Cali and thier seed lives accross the country...

naturally a lot of women(and men) on my TL are attacking men that have expressed that Russ overstepped a boundary. The question Inwould pose to them is if the situation was reversed and your ex current woman/wife made that same post and said “mommy loves ya!” How would you feel...

Interesting question: What if I told you that I know for a fact that he really only sees his children when it's convenient for him to do so? And will use the fact that he's upset at his child's mom as an excuse to completely ignore his kid for months at a time?

Would that change you view on Russ referring to himself as 'dad' or na?

Interesting question: What if I told you that I know for a fact that he really only sees his children when it's convenient for him to do so? And will use the fact that he's upset at his child's mom as an excuse to completely ignore his kid for months at a time?

Would that change you view on Russ referring to himself as 'dad' or na?

No cause early on that was the circumstances in my situation. Her dad only wanted her on the “public” holidays so he could stunt...barely giving support...still maintained my stance

no matter how little he is present im not her daddy...and didnt feel comfy with her calling me that. Its just a boundary I wouldnt cross bro.

IMO “Papa Russ” would have had the same effect while still maintaining respect for the fact that Lil Future daddy is alive and present in his life (no matter how much or little) and you aint his daddy

Damn, y'all niggaz got more insider information than martha stewart.

Y'all got that one tho cause I have No idea about these peoples personal lives

Damn, y'all niggaz got more insider information than martha stewart.

Y'all got that one tho cause I have No idea about these peoples personal lives

Most of us just guessing and using certain traits that’s available to us to make a guess.

Everything about future fits the ain't shit dad image yet no one can show where he ain't shit..
Everything about Russ fits the good guy image...That don't mean he ain't a dick head.
And no one has said Russ shouldn't love the kid or what the kids should call him.

Reactions: GNS
Everything about future fits the ain't shit dad image yet no one can show where he ain't shit..
Everything about Russ fits the good guy image...That don't mean he ain't a dick head.
And no one has said Russ shouldn't love the kid or what the kids should call him.

Well he did say he kids gotta wait for him

its easier to accept a man not doing his job so another man can call him daddy than it is for a woman to not be doing her job and be ok with a child calling the other chick mommy.

funny how mommy is always mommy but daddy is not always daddy.

at the end of the day...its about the child not the adult titles. which is why i think russ is foul for saying.

I bet he call Russ daddy lol
And that's cool. Because that's how the kids sees it.
Regardless of how I see myself if I was in Russ' shoes....I won't call myself daddy.

That's just me.

We would all need to have a level of respect in these type situations.

And that's cool. Because that's how the kids sees it.
Regardless of how I see myself if I was in Russ' shoes....I won't call myself daddy.

That's just me.

We would all need to have a level of respect in these type situations.

Can’t talk respect when a dude is disrespecting you and your wife.

Back