Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

The kid isn't dead. He's in the next room. You can reach out and touch him. Have a conversation.

That shit is a reach.

you can pay respects @ a gravesite

works both ways broski.

@ the end of the day, this is simply expressing love on the internet... if certain ppl don’t do it bc of whatever they feel, cool, if others do bc of whatever they feel, cool... pages and pages of the same shit being said = redundant.

half here ain’t into stepdad being called dad when dad is still around

half dont care either way

lots of speculation in here w no basis... future is around, Russ is around... both are dads... both are raising kids, however that works for each one...both dads are cool w each other and have no beef...kid is getting love from all sides...nothing but good is coming out of this...

works both ways broski.

@ the end of the day, this is simply expressing love on the internet... if certain ppl don’t do it bc of whatever they feel, cool, if others do bc of whatever they feel, cool... pages and pages of the same shit being said = redundant.

lots of speculation in here w no basis... future is around, Russ is around... both are dads... both are raising kids, however that works for each one...both dads are cool w each other and have no beef...kid is getting love from all sides...nothing but good is coming out of this...
It wasnt meant to be that deep honestly, I get what your saying but i was more alluding to people gauging Futures parent/love for his child on a social media status. I believe you're half right about posting rip on social because I always thought of it as a way of handling grief more for the individuals left behind. Just clarifying but you made an interesting point

works both ways broski.

Look at your cosigner...

We're done here.

I just know when it comes to situations like these the father is always defaulted to “he aint shit”

like...

could you imagine the type of reaction if Future had got married and had custody and his wife did that same post and ended it with “Mommy loves ya!”?
Yeah. And my response would be the same

Future could dead all this by actually being their for his kid tho. I mean it’s not that hard

Should he move in with ciara and Russell. What the fuck are you talking about? Where is this narrative that he's a deadbeat and "not there" coming from?

Reactions: GNS
Should he move in with ciara and Russell. What the fuck are you talking about? Where is this narrative that he's a deadbeat and "not there" coming from?

Nigga he don’t gotta move in with them but acting like the nigga can’t have custody of his kid half the time so he can avoid all this is lost on y’all niggas. They letting this shit play out in public so we all speculating. But a nigga that’s there wouldn’t even be worried about this shit.

Nigga he don’t gotta move in with them but acting like the nigga can’t have custody of his kid half the time so he can avoid all this is lost on y’all niggas. They letting this shit play out in public so we all speculating. But a nigga that’s there wouldn’t even be worried about this shit.
So you blaming Future but it was Ciara and RW who constantly being petty. How we know he's not with the kid when he's not on tour or that he's not taking care of the boy. Y'all just talking and don't know nothing

So you blaming Future but it was Ciara and RW who constantly being petty. How we know he's not with the kid when he's not on tour or that he's not taking care of the boy. Y'all just talking and don't know nothing
Petty???

Back