Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

The internet is the devil and super messy, but shit... I dunno lol.

As long as he (Future, the rapper) has a relationship with the child and cares for him, that's all it matters.

By the way, Russ could have easily just said "I love you". But aye, it is what it is.

Russ been raising that nigga from 6 month to 6 yrs old. How would that kid feel when his sister get treated differently, again y’all worried about grown man future feelings and not the kids.

This isn't true.

Nigga works once a week 4 months out the year and trains.

He's more of a presence cause he's married to the childs mother who chooses to stay where he works.

Stop the troll session.

I think Future most likely does have a busier schedule than Russell Wilson, but don't act like being an NFL starting QB on and one of the most popular players in the league keeps a schedule of "work 1 day a week and train". That nigga is busy as fuck too and it takes alot to do his job on the level he does it

What's funny about all this is that russ schedule is way more demanding than futures yet is still more of a presence in baby futures life.

:hahaha:
uh.....russ staying in the states a majority of the time and hes married to the person with custody.
the mom aint touring and can stay next to her husband as he travels.

im just asking........:mybad:
For the sake of argument tho....if a kid got 2 parents and the kid still find their way into a gang, the parent with more resources at their disposal to prevent that is gon look worse...

Take 50 and his son for example...

For the sake of argument tho....if a kid got 2 parents and the kid still find their way into a gang, the parent with more resources at their disposal to prevent that is gon look worse...

Take 50 and his son for example...
but 50 paid for everything.......and they wanted more and they said fuck him when he stopped paying for it all.

i hear what you trying to say....i cant say this is all on the mother or all on future......or even all on them both.
if people know who his father is....hes a target that needs to prove himself as not being above fuckery or being different from the block.

the pull of wanting to feel accepted is strong in kids. and twice as much with famous kids and even more with kids of famous black people.
he also may need to is encouraged to live up to what his dad raps about or an image.

uh.....russ staying in the states a majority of the time and hes married to the person with custody.
the mom aint touring and can stay next to her husband as he travels.
Russ mind gotta be on training, football, keeping up with everybody as the qb, business, and a family all yr round. Russ is juggling more things throughout a year imo cuz his brand is his family/team. Future brand is himself. Not to say future dont work hard, but it's one thing to sell yourself and be about yourself. Harder to maintain a gang.

Russ mind gotta be on training, football, keeping up with everybody as the qb, business, and a family all yr round. Russ is juggling more things throughout a year imo cuz his brand is his family/team. Future brand is himself. Not to say future dont work hard, but it's easy to sell yourself and be about yourself. Harder to maintain a gang.
i wonder if we would have this conversation had future went ahead with the marriage

but 50 paid for everything.......and they wanted more and they said fuck him when he stopped paying for it all.

i hear what you trying to say....i cant say this is all on the mother or all on future......or even all on them both.
if people know who his father is....hes a target that needs to prove himself as not being above fuckery or being different from the block.

the pull of wanting to feel accepted is strong in kids. and twice as much with famous kids and even more with kids of famous black people.
he also may need to is encouraged to live up to what his dad raps about or an image.
We talkin bout joining a fuckin gang tho fam. A GANG.

Again, kids are gon rebel and probly do dumb shit to embarrass you to spite your fame....but I wish I would be making millions and giving you all the opportunities to succeed and you runnin around claiming a fuckin gang like clarence in 8 mile

We talkin bout joining a fuckin gang tho fam. A GANG.

Again, kids are gon rebel and probly do dumb shit to embarrass you to spite your fame....but I wish I would be making millions and giving you all the opportunities to succeed and you runnin around claiming a fuckin gang like clarence in 8 mile
i know a few people who are well off but still felt the need to hang in the most dangerous places because people made them feel like outsiders because they family had money. so they felt the need to show them they were wrong.

i could never wrap my brain around it......but it happens.
and was dude putting in work or just trying to sell drugs an hold a gun to keep it real to people who dont matter?

If he present and didnt have 12 other kids after that then probly not
so ciara went on to have two more kids and so did future.

so if the got married.....boom three kids raised by two parents while traveling the world.

bottom line....

Ciara fucked up four kids lives, broke that mans heart and stole his shoes being greedy

She toxic

:sup:

just fucking with you

Back