Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

but it may be still to the other kids but his wife would be by his side as he travels.

Which would mean it's Future's own fault if he's coming up short in that area cuz of the position he's put himself in that this convo would even be able to happen. Which makes it funny when dudes go so hard to defend him. He put himself in this position...

Which would mean it's Future's own fault if he's coming up short in that area cuz of the position he's put himself in that this convo would even be able to happen. Which makes it funny when dudes go so hard to defend him. He put himself in this position...
i here you....but i also think we dont know everything.....it can be many things going on in the background.

If Russell was a regular ass nigga (Y’all/Future) wouldn’t feel threatened by a tweet.

This is Futures only situation where they don’t “need” him. So I know it’s different being on the other side compared to his other BMs he throw $40 and an instagram shout out too.

Real talk,

Russ making Future a better father and I know it gotta sting a little.

If Russell was a regular ass nigga (Y’all/Future) wouldn’t feel threatened by a tweet.

This is Futures only situation where they don’t “need” him. So I know it’s different being on the other side compared to his other BMs he throw $40 and an instagram shout out too.

Real talk,

Russ making Future a better father and I know it gotta sting a little.
nah...its hoe shit.
im buying my son a coat........russ buy him a fur coat.
buy why?
i say happy bday.......russ say happy bday and daddy loves you.
but why?

thats hoe shit..
they can both love the child but russ trying to be a look at me dad. or im better than your father daddy type nigga.

hoe shit

only dudes that do that type shit is hoe niggas an insecure get back ass nigga.
i feel like its bad talk behind scenes thats putting a battery in his back.

how many dudes you know who listen to they new girl say they old dude slapped her and the new nigga ready to fight dude without knowing the whole story but wants to prove hes worthy?

im not even saying russ a bad dude.....but hes being poisoned mentally by other shit.

just love the little boy. thats all he needs.

Last edited:
I think Future most likely does have a busier schedule than Russell Wilson, but don't act like being an NFL starting QB on and one of the most popular players in the league keeps a schedule of "work 1 day a week and train". That nigga is busy as fuck too and it takes alot to do his job on the level he does it

He plays one game a week and trains. That's a fact. That's the majority of what his jobs schedule entails.

nah...its hoe shit.
buy why?
but why?

thats hoe shit..
they can both love the child but russ trying to be a look at me dad. or im better than your father daddy type nigga.

hoe shit

how many dudes you know who listen to they new girl say they old dude slapped him and the new nigga ready to fight dude without knowing the whole story but wants to prove hes worthy?

im not even saying russ a bad dude.....but hes being poisoned mentally by other shit.

Is Russ out here being “look at me dad” or is Russ just out here being himself?

He's most definitely a look at me nigga. So it's one in the same.

Just like future's birthday message.

They were both being themselves. One was out of place.

i feel like its extra shit.
if hes being him.....then he a smug hoe nigga
if hes doing it to please his wife......hes a smug hoe nigga
either way.....he dont need to go above and beyond.

hes in the place and hes doing the job.....his actions should say more than anything.

he dont need to say daddy loves you after daddy said he loves you.

AND

and

if you look at the end of russ' message he @'d ciara.

kinda hoe shit is that?

ole " baby look .....see. i loves you and the whole package" ass nigga

i dont need to at the mom if im the dad...but i do need to do it if im trying to prove something

He plays one game a week and trains. That's a fact. That's the majority of what his jobs schedule entails.

Even if you want to try and minimize his job to "playing 1 game a week and train" that train involves alot of time and energy. No to mention recovery time from playing and injuries, film studying and the other obligations that comes with his job. But yeah he just plays 1 day a week and trains. That's all

He's being himself.
i feel like its extra shit.
if hes being him.....then he a smug hoe nigga
if hes doing it to please his wife......hes a smug hoe nigga
either way.....he dont need to go above and beyond.

hes in the place and hes doing the job.....his actions should say more than anything.

he dont need to say daddy loves you after daddy said he loves you.

Nigga did you have a bad flashback typing this?

Even if you want to try and minimize his job to "playing 1 game a week and train" that train involves alot of time and energy. No to mention recovery time from playing and injuries, film studying and the other obligations that comes with his job. But yeah he just plays 1 day a week and trains. That's all

I'm not minimize it. That's what the majority of his jobs schedule is. You trying to minimize what I'm saying on the sly tho and that tactic doesn't work with me.

If I’m Russ I’m tweeting my next tweet 4 words

“Get out ya feelings”!
and me and a few other got three words.

tenor.gif

nah...its hoe shit.
buy why?
but why?

thats hoe shit..

hoe shit

how many dudes you know who listen to they new girl say they old dude slapped her and the new nigga ready to fight dude without knowing the whole story but wants to prove hes worthy?

So is this about how he expresses his affection publicly?

Back