Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Can’t talk respect when a dude is disrespecting you and your wife.
but did russ try to correct him or her?

ciara and future been at each other

russ shoulda been the dude to stop his lady from doing shit and check future for doing shit and make it about the kid and them all being in the kids life and raising them together.

if he is making the time and effort despite his schedule...thats not deadbeat status like many ppl trying to paint.

Its the same as a regular person who lives in Cali and thier seed lives accross the country...

This been a good discussion. Hopefully everybody in here been genuine...

naturally a lot of women(and men) on my TL are attacking men that have expressed that Russ overstepped a boundary. The question Inwould pose to them is if the situation was reversed and your ex current woman/wife made that same post and said “mommy loves ya!” How would you feel...

Ill give you a guess to how that went lol

We already know Future isn't though from his own words. Same as you thought Russ said that shit about the "child support" that turned out to be a fake gossip story, we actually have Future in interviews saying he kids have to accept the sacrifice of him not being around as much...and given how many kids he has with so many different women it ain't but so much time in the day to devote to being fully there for all of his kids. At some point something is going to come up short.

The other shit about assuming what Russ means, for all intents and purposes there's been nothing to show that Russ has been trying to take shots at Future. Anytime the shit has gone public he stays mute about it so to assume he's trying to shit on Future is just niggas own egos coming out about a situation they're not directly involved in. Niggas is assuming the dude who has never once came out and said some slick shit when his own teammates were throwing shots at him in the media, is now going to come out and say some slick shit about Future?

quick question......

so if hes out chasing a career and travelling around the world and providing......and cant be around as much
is that the same as a dude who just killing time, and in the same city but not around as much ?

are the equally aint shit?

quick question......

so if hes out chasing a career and travelling around the world and providing......and cant be around as much
is that the same as a dude who just killing time, and in the same city but not around as much ?

are the equally aint shit?

Depends on the reasons for not seeing their kids. The travelling the world shit is kind of a moot point because 1. You can have your kids travel with you and it's not like he don't have the means to see or have them around more and 2. Future got so many damn kids by so many different women it's impossible for him to devote all that time he would need so his career becomes a 'excuse" to not see/be around his kids as much but it's a shitty reason.

And niggas say Future is the goat? A faggot looking ass nigga make fun of him , makes fun of his soul. Damn. What a shame. Future is a non bust ass nigga. Watchin his bodyguard gettin knocked out and shit. He is full of shit. a liar a bad father

Imagine walking up to a black man in America and telling him to turn down the love and affection he has for a kid he's actively raising because it makes the real father feel some kinda way (we think)

That shit dont sound stupid to anyone else?
Reading this out loud let's realize how stupid people can be. Niggas worried about the dumbest shit but the kids happy as fuck

When he bought his kid a Rolex for his 5th birthday, that let me know he hasn’t spent any time being a dad.

I can hear Future now, “Anybody know what 5yr olds like”?

Bruh, don’t you got 7 more 5yr olds!

And niggas acting like the Rolex is the only thing he bought him

im sure he bought him beacoup toys, etc

its just easier to assume that he just bought the rolex and called it a day

Rolexes appreciate in value if I am not mistaken

We can assume it was bought on some ignorant nigga shit

or we can assume that maybe...possibly...it can be a financial asset for Lil Future

Depends on how you want to frame it
And niggas acting like the Rolex is the only thing he bought him

im sure he bought him beacoup toys, etc

its just easier to assume that he just bought the rolex and called it a day
You optimism gives me hope

You optimism gives me hope

I just know when it comes to situations like these the father is always defaulted to “he aint shit”

like...

could you imagine the type of reaction if Future had got married and had custody and his wife did that same post and ended it with “Mommy loves ya!”?

following the logic, it’s not

if paying respects is out of love, so is doing what Russ did

follow the logic

The kid isn't dead. He's in the next room. You can reach out and touch him. Have a conversation.

That shit is a reach.

Back