Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Kid 17 the parents definitely responsible
so kids cant lash out as a teen no matter what a parent does....an it will be all on the parent?

so all terrible people have terrible kids and all good people have good kids?

so kids cant lash out as a teen no matter what a parent does....an it will be all on the parent?

so all terrible people have terrible kids and all good people have good kids?

No Dos and be serious for once. Why you think parents get arrested for truancy? Like do you want parents to be accountable for what their kids do or not? Yes some kids buck and do dumb shit. But your 17 year old shouldn’t be locked up if his dad got millions something missing

If Future and Russell never had a face to face, man to man talk about the son. Both of them niggas wrong IMO.

Ain't nothing Future can do about a woman moving on and getting in a relationship but when another man is going to be raising your kid a conversation between those 2 men NEEDS to be had without the woman.

I don't know if that convo was had but may that kid grow up happy and healthy.

No Dos and be serious for once. Why you think parents get arrested for truancy? Like do you want parents to be accountable for what their kids do or not? Yes some kids buck and do dumb shit. But your 17 year old shouldn’t be locked up if his dad got millions something missing
money dont raise ya kid...bottom line

and for the record....we can go back years....i always said things start at home......but money means nothing at the end of the day.

If Russell is taking care of that boy and guiding his life in the right direction, he has every right to call himself his father. Fuck alladat "blessing" bullshit.
just because its dressed up nicely dont mean shit is nice.

maybe its me....but i just couldnt step into a fathers shoes and want a child to call me dad that aint my child.

if i adopted him......im your dad.
with a woman with a kid....im STEP dad.

as a man....i would require the child see me as the person thats raising them but never call me your dad. ill be a father figure....but dont call me dad.

i dont need that type ego boost.

Exactly.

Bet these same niggas that got a problem w/ Russ, would want the woman they'd marry to treat their child like her own.
i would but my kids wouldnt call her mom.

i think you a bit mixed up here.

no one is saying dont raise the kid....but its fuck nigga shit to call yourself the dad. regardless of how the child feels....russ is a grown ass man needing a title?
the nigga won a bowl.....that aint enough.

yall letting his smug ass demeanor fuck with yalls mind.

Honesy this proves nothing other than his oldest son made poor decisions. I know people who grew up in wholesome 2 parent households and are now in jail because they chose to be live life a certain way....so yeah...

Yea that happens but that’s normally not the case.

It’s single parent homes that’s things like this happen more often than the other way around

your 17 year old shouldnt be locked up period...millions or not

I think many of you are underestimating kids and thier level of intelligence and will to do whatever the fuck they want to do regardless of proper guidance.

Honestly one of the biggest pet peeves to me about this whole situation is how they are letting this all play out publically

like intentionally...thinly veiled public shots, passive aggressive shit to outright “fuck that nigga” quotes...they all need to chill.

Idk man

Russell strikes me as the kinda dude who actually extended his hand to try and talk to future

Future strikes me as the type that looked at Russell's hand and was like "nah, I'm good"

Idk idk

Back