Welcome To aBlackWeb

Future catching heat for his birthday wish to his son

Russ the most smilingly ass nigga I every seen

He right up there with Terry Crews and Chance. I dont see him purposely shade at Future lol.

I will say if Future has expressed unease about Russ relationship with his child then Russ should back off with the 'daddy' talk. If not....call that nigga daddy like they at a dice game in old 80's Harlem
you never heard dont trust a dude that smiles too much?

its up there with dude who cant grow facial hair.

Russ the most smilingly ass nigga I every seen

He right up there with Terry Crews and Chance. I dont see him purposely shade at Future lol.

I will say if Future has expressed unease about Russ relationship with his child then Russ should back off with the 'daddy' talk. If not....call that nigga daddy like they at a dice game in old 80's Harlem
you dont think russ should cut that shit tho?

he on some...."yea and what. you wont do shit" type shit.
while some people look at it like future should scrap with him......why you even putting a dude in that position?

its corny

there is a well known interview where they asked Russ about Future supposedly not paying cs or something like that and he said “I dont want my wife to be stressed about this. we dont need his coins”
Which translates to “Fuck that nigga we dont need his money” which may be true and how you feel...but thats not a convo for public consumption...

so there is precedence for Russ doing fuck shit via the media when it co to this situation..
glad im not the only one who sees this

Throwing a couple bucks at your offspring is like the bare minimum of "doing what you're supposed to do". Future is a shitty father and Russell being in his life is the best thing to ever happen to that kid.

You have documented salt against ol girl for correcting mistakes and moving better. It's weird.
its one thing to move better....she moving spiteful.
ion like spiteful people when it comes to kids..

i luh the kids gabi and you know this

right....why should a title matter......so why even step into the daddy title then.

just handle ya business.

dude seems to be trying to be a dickhead.
I meant this about whatever kids call you. If a kid grown up with you as the one that's raising and guiding them and the one they see on a consistent basis, you they daddy regardless of whatever they call you.

Throwing a couple bucks at your offspring is like the bare minimum of "doing what you're supposed to do". Future is a shitty father and Russell being in his life is the best thing to ever happen to that kid.
ok....lets settle this.

how do we know future is a shitty father.

i need proof.....outside of the nigga being fertile as hell....where is it that hes a shitty father.
im not on either side......im just curious

Reactions: GNS
I meant this about whatever kids call you. If a kid grown up with you as the one that's raising and guiding them and the one they see on a consistent basis, you they daddy regardless of whatever they call you.
i agree.

i said this earlier.......but that man should have enough respect to not label himself that. he can even say...."he sees me as daddy" or whatever.

Reactions: GNS
What's the proof of spite?
in a few of her actions.....

the time she presented an award or something and didnt want to say his name,
her planning a wedding but finding time to shit on dude.

spiteful.

either her energy should have been focused on her new husband or her new husband should tell her to chill.

Back