Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY FL Gov. Ron DeSantis has banned AP African-American Studies from being taught in Florida

ABW - QT and AA.PNG

I'ont know how ya'll two posters got to come to these posts, but ya'll two are accurate. I see it's a lot of nay-saying and what not going on, but I'm glad ya'll posts made it on the first page.

Now let's stick w/ the facts. Gays/LGBT members have always had an agenda. By definition, they had an agenda. Quite a few of them at that. One of them made it on like huffingtonpost, washingtonpost, or something of that nature. Anyway, inclusion into the school system to teach about they lgbt community was included and mentioned. I see right now, they "piggy-backing" off whatever blackness they can get they hands on. It was an actual agenda back in the 90's. When I find it, I'll post it. Don't know if that link posting the agenda still up tho.

The type of members that post on this board are the type to deny it tho. That's why a lot of parents have been crying about they lgbt shenanigans being taught in the school system in this day and age. It's already been planned for us regardless of who don't like this truth.

Reactions: GNS
Back