Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY FL Gov. Ron DeSantis has banned AP African-American Studies from being taught in Florida

I'm pretty sure there's a pot of money for disaster. He's gone to that pot on multiple occasions for the same disaster. Ppl like when their politicians come through for them

Yeah, it's crazy how those politicians con them though. I believe DeSantis is guilty of this, but I know Abbott in TX has done it. Sometimes the Feds will offer them money ahead of a crisis, and those governors will turn it down. Then after the disaster happens and shit is bad, they'll go back to the Feds and get the money and then tout it like they did something special for their constituents.

Yeah, it's crazy how those politicians con them though. I believe DeSantis is guilty of this, but I know Abbott in TX has done it. Sometimes the Feds will offer them money ahead of a crisis, and those governors will turn it down. Then after the disaster happens and shit is bad, they'll go back to the Feds and get the money and then tout it like they did something special for their constituents.
Desantis did the same stuff smh. He got a bigger amount of money afterwards than what the gov't wanted to give him before the disaster...

Notice DeKlantis goes harder with the anti black racism than Caucasian/anglos. Its the latino white supremacists way of overcompensating

Bruh I reread Animal Farm last year and books like that (1984, Fahrenheit 451, etc) are some of the biggest threats to young ppl learning that the system aint really for them. But they'll never take those books outa schools anymore. God forbid Autobiography of Malcolm X is anywhere on your kids campus tho. These mfs don't even be trying.

Bruh I reread Animal Farm last year and books like that (1984, Fahrenheit 451, etc) are some of the biggest threats to young ppl learning that the system aint really for them. But they'll never take those books outa schools anymore. God forbid Autobiography of Malcolm X is anywhere on your kids campus tho. These mfs don't even be trying.

You're assuming that the lot of people on this kick have even read or understand what those books mean. lol DeSantis might, but do we really think that politicians in the Boebert, Gaetz, Green lane or their followers have read Animal Farm, 1984, or Fahrenheit 451?

Back