Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY FL Gov. Ron DeSantis has banned AP African-American Studies from being taught in Florida

I don't een know you like that, but since you wanna go.....

Facts are facts bro.

The law dates back decades but was last amended by House Bill 889 in 1997, a time when Democrats were in power and controlled the Governor’s office and both chambers of the legislature.

HB 889 was a bipartisan bill sponsored by Representative Sonny Dixon of Chatham County – a Democrat and later a WTOC news anchor, and co-sponsored by Democrats William Lee, Larry Walker, Jimmy Skipper, and Greg Hecht. One Republican signer backed the initiative — Robert Irwin. It was signed into law by Democrat Governor Zell Miller and took effect on January 1, 1998.

The bill also specifically authorizes the Constitutionally-created office of the Secretary of

Democrat Secretary of State Lewis Massey, who was overseeing the office at the time of the passage of HB 889 in 1997
State to ‘promulgate reasonable rules and regulations for the implementation…” to limit fraud and even specifically suggests comparing voter registration records with death certificates.

Sonny-Dixon-300x187.png
320px-Zell_B_Miller.jpg

You're done.

I don't give af about none at that. I said what I said.

Back