Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY FL Gov. Ron DeSantis has banned AP African-American Studies from being taught in Florida

I ain't een gonna cap.

This lil "benefits of AA slavery" is exactly what's to be expected from a red-state. This shouldn't shock anyone who came across this. That's some hick shyt they'll do. They'll come at you on some "Jesus was a carpenter too" logic like on MX. "Well, slaves were well fed, they had housing, slavery wasn't that bad, etc.." It would be best if we taught our own and be left out of the school system imo. You should find time to teach your own and others because they ain't got no shame in what they doing. Books like "Without Sanctuary" are most def. needed to show these "benefits" they are referencing. Please purchase it.

I ain't een gonna cap.

This lil "benefits of AA slavery" is exactly what's to be expected from a red-state. This shouldn't shock anyone who came across this. That's some hick shyt they'll do. They'll come at you on some "Jesus was a carpenter too" logic like on MX. "Well, slaves were well fed, they had housing, slavery wasn't that bad, etc.." It would be best if we taught our own and be left out of the school system imo. You should find time to teach your own and others because they ain't got no shame in what they doing. Books like "Without Sanctuary" are most def. needed to show these "benefits" they are referencing. Please purchase it.
I think a lot of us already made up in our minds that it is up to us to teach the future about our history. This is not the last of the changes that they are going to make.

Its a challenge being black in Amerikkka

You got Republicans trying to erase our past and Democrats trying to erase our future
It's wild. I talked to one of my coworkers about topics like this and she is at the point where the odds is against us everywhere we go. She is at the point of it's nothing we can do to fix it and just live the best way we can.

Did any of them Hispanics or Latinos who voted for him stood against this?

How about the ones asking black folk to stand with them for doing foul shit to the immigrants?

Back