$150 max
Depends on what the situation is

If you just trying to fuck should be 80-100
If you trying to pursue for relationship 130-150

$150 max
Depends on what the situation is

If you just trying to fuck should be 80-100
If you trying to pursue for relationship 130-150

Is the cost difference just extra drinks? Cause most women aren’t eating a lot on a first date.

I think a successful relationship depends on what the people in the relationship consider a success. Not necessarily a set of standards or accomplishments.

Obviously brother shiz is proud of what him and his wife have done together, as he should be. I’m just not sure all relationships should be judged in the same manner.

How you deal with Finances is top 3 when it comes to being in relationship.

you can have a lot you can have a little bit or you can be in the middle.

And how you deal with it will def have an outcome on your relationship and just yourself moving through life.

I think a successful relationship depends on what the people in the relationship consider a success. Not necessarily a set of standards or accomplishments.

Obviously brother shiz is proud of what him and his wife have done together, as he should be. I’m just not sure all relationships should be judged in the same manner.
Completely agree. That’s why I don’t understand rubbing a successful relationship in someone’s face as if what they got going is the standard.

I didn’t rub nothing in nobody face.

I already apologize to you.
just food for thought

we all know you're married, but there was a time when you werent

most of your relationship responses always go back to something related to your marriage, which if that the topic, then by all means, your answers will more than suffice, but no one is gonna judge you or report back to the wifey shit you did before ya'll met and got married.

You had a life before her and the kids and there's nothing wrong with talking about that portion of your life. This also assumes ya'll not high school sweethearts or some shit like that, but if i didnt know you, i would assume you were unintentionally rubbing it in.

now if its jokes of the self depreciating variety...then all of this is moot

I've seen the shit niggas bought during the pandemic but now people trying to rationalize not spending $100 on a first date? Lol
False equivalence. You can spend a 100$ on over priced drinks and sometimes over priced food that will be in your stomach for a few hours. May Or may not get you a second date. Or you can use that 100$ to buy something that will actually benefit your life and will last a lot longer.

False equivalence. You can spend a 100$ on over priced drinks and sometimes over priced food that will be in your stomach for a few hours. May Or may not get you a second date. Or you can use that 100$ to buy something that will actually benefit your life and will last a lot longer.
My point is it's disposable income

You can justify the reason to buy something stupid because you want it for whatever reason when it could very well end up being just as bad as the date for that same price

It's the chance you take

Quit calling them dates you just driving the price up

Frame it as a meet up

Sounds like a minor change but just trust me

Back