Welcome To aBlackWeb

First dates: How Much Should You Spend?

Quit calling them dates you just driving the price up

Frame it as a meet up

Sounds like a minor change but just trust me
But it fits the very definition of what a date is. Don't move goal posts now kneegrow.

You can call it what you want, but tricking is still tricking no matter what you tell yourself to justify you doing it

But it fits the very definition of what a date is. Don't move goal posts now kneegrow.

You can call it what you want, but tricking is still tricking no matter what you tell yourself to justify you doing it

The point I was making went so far over your head

Jump

Between food, drinks, uber/lyft. It usually doesn't run more than $120.

A date is usually food and drinks, so she’ll expect food and drinks. If you call it a meet up, grab a few drinks, you can spend very little without being viewed as cheap.

This past Saturday and I spent 38 dollars

:celebrate:

I Dont Believe You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

real shit, most first dates are either meet for coffee or meet for drinks. And its not being cheap, its to see if we vibe.

So im looking at this as first real date. Which means we already met up and vibed. Also means its a 95% chance im smashing.

I could easily see me spending between $100 to $200 depending on what the date is.

Dont do dinner 1st dates. Only drinks.

$60-$100 (depending on price of cocktails)

3 drinks for her and 3 for you

real shit, most first dates are either meet for coffee or meet for drinks. And its not being cheap, its to see if we vibe.

So im looking at this as first real date. Which means we already met up and vibed. Also means its a 95% chance im smashing.

I could easily see me spending between $100 to $200 depending on what the date is.
not opposed to this approach at all tbh

Back