Welcome To aBlackWeb

First dates: How Much Should You Spend?

Well, I’m not cheap and have several accomplishments as well, that includes cars, vacations, a child, and owning a condo. I’m also hoping to close on a house 8/28/2020 and I’m single doing it on my own.

Spending $100 on first dates don’t lead people to bankruptcy. That’s for @Rubato but I see you agreed.

You making ain’t to be a competition when none of that matter. I listed those things becuase do to the spending habits we have a successful relationship.

So I stand by what I said. Spending habits is a great indicator of a SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP

5 star may have been an exaggeration but you know what I meant. That was a question for you and whomever else questioning people who saying their limit is ~$100 for a first date. Calling them cheap is BS imo. I look at person balling out on a first date funny, not the other way around. define balling out however you want.

Don't matter, the question is how much for 1st dates.

I'm asking what if YOU had 3 1st dates in a week what would you spend on each?

nah, you adding qualifiers

the question assumes it's one person you have lined up for an agreed upon time and place

you threw in multiple dates in a week, so it's up to you. If you got it like that to where you can see multiple people in a week, then its up to you to determine how much you're going to spend on those 3 dates collectively.

I mean its whatever, it depends on how you value the date and what you end goals are..but 100 seems fair if its just dinner and a movie or dinner and drinks

You making ain’t to be a competition when none of that matter. I listed those things becuase do to the spending habits we have a successful relationship.

So I stand by what I said. Spending habits is a great indicator of a SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP
Lotta shots in this but I'm a let it be

I didn’t make it a competition at all. I’m not in competition with ANYONE but myself. Believe that.

but whose to say just because you spend more than $100 on dates, it can’t be successful. $100 may be a lot to you but pennies to the next man. This thing wasn’t even about relationships to begin with. YOU made it that. It was about first dates. Also what you consider successful can be trash to the next person. Will and Jada....but to each it’s own. I’m gonna end this here.

Lotta shots in this but I'm a let it be
This shit wasn’t even about relationships but he made it that coming in here bragging on his wife and all the shit he got. Now it’s a competition when I mention I’m doing the same shit but I’m single af. Niggas weird.

I've seen the shit niggas bought during the pandemic but now people trying to rationalize not spending $100 on a first date? Lol

This shit wasn’t even about relationships but he made it that coming in here bragging on his wife and all the shit he got. Now it’s a competition when I mention I’m doing the same shit but I’m single af. Niggas weird.

Going on dates lead to relationships.

Does it not?

Back