Welcome To aBlackWeb

First dates: How Much Should You Spend?

Just say you wanted to brag about your wife again. Nobody
said you couldn’t get a chick or any of the things you listed.

This is about first dates.

Black women first lololol

But naw. First dates means a lot.

Unless you just casually dating and not looking for anything serious.

*Slow clap for all the financially frugal folks*

I can see how you could finagle a first date for under $25 and I can also see $200-300

I mean if you spending hundreds on first dates that’s a road to it...
but you not tho

lol

now you being literal again

i didnt think i had to put all these disclaimers on shit but ya'll know the difference b/t a date and a bussdown you trying to bust down. Ofc you not spending that kinda money on the latter

i like the restaurant "Houstons". It's not hard for me to imagine the ticket being close to $100 with a couple of drinks ordered by both parties, but im also not taking every chick out to Houstons on a first date either

hell top golf is expensive af

but you not tho

lol

now you being literal again

i didnt think i had to put all these disclaimers on shit but ya'll know the difference b/t a date and a bussdown you trying to bust down. Ofc you not spending that kinda money on the latter

You’re assuming that I’ve decided which category she goes in prior to the first date

i like the restaurant "Houstons". It's not hard for me to imagine the ticket being close to $100 with a couple of drinks ordered by both parties, but im also not taking every chick out to Houstons on a first date either

hell top golf is expensive af

I fucks with Houstons.

Crazy ain’t one in Dallas anyone. Closed down a few months ago

Some of yall are not creative at all. If you know you don't have much money, check out some outside events happening around your area. Dc has a lot of free live music events. Bring some home cooked food or buy some near you and eat outside. Set up a canopy or site under the tree with chairs. You have entertainment and convo flowing. Y'all can dance if you want. All with staying in your budget

Back